手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 那些你不知道的故事 > 正文

11岁的密码卖家

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I think it's fun, making passwords;

我觉得制作密码很好玩儿
I mean, I don't like to do it from 9:00 AM to 10 o'clock at night,
我的意思是,我不喜欢从早到晚都弄这个
but that's what comes with having a business,
但做生意就得这样
you do the orders,
你得完成订单
you don't just get money for doing nothing.
你什么都不做的话就没有收入
Welcome to "Keeping Up With The Modi/Egglands".
欢迎来到“与莫迪-蛋岛同行”
My name is Mira Modi,and I love password making,as you know.
我叫米拉·莫迪,我喜欢制作密码,你可能已经知道了
One big happy family.
幸福的大家庭
I make passwords that are very secure,
我能制作安全系数较高的密码
and I have a website where I sell them for $2 each
我还有一个卖密码的网站,一个密码2美元
and I send them by postal mail.
我会把密码邮寄给客户
I roll dice to make strings of numbers,
我通过掷骰子来获取一串串的数字
use the string of numbers to get corresponding words in the diceware dictionary.
然后去骰子字典里查这些数字对应的词
I roll dice five times for each word,
每一个字我都要掷5次骰子
so you do that six times for one password.
所以一个密码的话得掷6个5次
So,I roll dice 30 times
也就是30次
and it produces random word that have a lot of entropy,
最终得出来的就是一个随机的数值,里面涉及相当多的熵
which means it's not easy for the computer to hack.
这也就意味着电脑要想破解这个密码的话可没那么简单
password

Kind of,like, turned into a thing I would do like, if my mom's friends are like come over and they are like

情况差不多是这样的,我妈妈的朋友来我们家的时候,他们会说,
hey,can you make me a couple passwords,
你可以帮我制作几个密码吗?
and I'd do it.
我就会帮他们弄。
Then I was like,
之后,我想到
“Oh,let's make it into a website.”
“咦,我们搞个网站吧”
And here I am, and the website is kicking off,
接下来就这样了,我的网站已经开始运营了,
and I'm really excited about that.
我很激动
Some people,like,say being popular in school is the best thing ever,
有人觉得,在学校里受欢迎是最美好不过的事情
I think this is so much better.
我觉得我这个强太多了
People actually learn from this and that's good.
因为大家能够从中受益,这一点挺好的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
strings [striŋz]

想一想再看

n. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式

 
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 线,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收紧

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
hack [hæk]

想一想再看

n. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳

 
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的
vt. 固定

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。