This is Everyday Grammar. I'm Lucija.
欢迎收看《每日语法》栏目。我是露西佳。
And I'm Kaveh.
我是卡维。
Kaveh, I was thinking about asking you something for a really long time.
卡维,我想问你一个问题很久了。
Really? What is it?
是吗?什么问题?
Well …If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
嗯…如果你是一棵树,你想成为哪种树?
That's the question you wanted to ask me?
这就是你想问我的问题?
Sure! It's because we're talking about present unreal conditionals today, and the question I asked you is a very good example of that.
当然!因为今天我们将谈到现在虚拟条件句,而我问你的这个问题就是一个很好的例子。
Ahh. So you're telling me that the present unreal conditional expresses what you would do in an imaginary situation.
啊,所以你是在告诉我现在虚拟条件句表达的是想象情景一下你的做法。
Bacially, if A happend, B would happen.
基本上是“A如果发生了,B就会发生。”
Exactly! And using this example you could say,
说得对!用这个例子你会说,
"If I were a tree, I would be a willow tree."
“如果我是树,我会是一棵柳树。”
These are fun,! Let me try.
这很有趣,让我试试!
If I were a tree, I would be an oak tree.
如果我是树,我会是一棵橡树。
They're strong and might!
它们强大有力!
And if I were a tree, I would be a bamboo tree.
如果我是树,我会是竹子。
They're also strong and flexible.
它们也很坚韧,有弹力。
Lucija, you know what animals like to eat bamboo leaves?
露西佳,你知道什么动物喜欢吃竹子叶吗?
If I were an animal, I would be a panda.
如果我是动物,我会是熊猫。
If I were an animal, I would be a lion.
更如果我是动物,我会是狮子。
Better yet. If I had a million dollars, I would buy a panda.
更好的是,如果我有一百万美金,我就买只熊猫。
And if I had a million dollars, I would definitely buy a lion.
如果我有一百万,我绝对会买狮子。
See how easy and fun these are?
看到这有多有趣了吗?
Yes! And you see, there are a lot of fun ways to use present unreal conditionals.
是的,可以用很多有趣的方式来表现现在虚拟条件句。
And that's Everyday Grammar.
以上就是今天节目的全部内容。