手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 导师加里的人生体会 > 正文

马上行动

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

How many questions, the same thing...

问题无限多,回答只有一个。
Put out content. Put out a great product.
展现你的内容,推出你的产品。
Test things. Try it all. Use data.
你要进行测试,进行尝试,用好你的数据。
Use your intuition. Test and learn, test and learn, test and learn.
利用你的直觉,实践学习,再实践再学习,再实践再学习。
And this, this just insane,
有时我会感到很不可理喻,
lack of patience and lack of understanding that takes actual skills
人们缺乏耐心,不知道我们需要实实在在的技能来赢得胜利,
to actually win is, is frustrating at times.
人们的态度让我很是反感。
What does a local business need to do to get customers?
当地企业如何吸引顾客?
You need to have a great product.
首先你的产品要过硬。
You need to make people that could potentially buy your product know about it.
你要让潜在顾客群体知道你的产品。
You can do that through content.
你可以通过内容来告诉他们。
You can do that through advertising.
或者是通过打广告。
You can do that by going to the Chamber of Commerce.
或是去商会。
You can do that by fucking cold calling every single business in town.
或是打电话到镇上的每一个商家,对他们进行电话促销。
Like fuck man, there's just so many ways to do it.
天啊,方法太多了。
But one way not to do it is to watch my videos and read Seth Godin's books
你不需要盯着我的视频,研究赛斯·高汀畅销书,
and ponder and strategize white board all day and debate with your brother and wonder why.
进入沉思,然后每天对着白板制定策略,最后和哥哥弟弟们讨论这到底是为什么。
Like lack of action is one way not to do it.
不要停滞不前,什么都不做。
One thing I'm doing is I'm constantly in motion.
我一直在采取行动。
I'm constantly in motion. I'm changing my products.
一直在不停地动,我变换我的产品。
I'm changing my game. I'm changing.
我改变我的营销策略,我一直在变化。
All the time, I'm, I'm redoing my pitch deck for VaynerMedia. I've got different ideas of how to sell it.
我对“VaynerMedia”的商业策划书也在不断变化,因为我对销售又有了新的想法。
Fucking, learn how to love losing. Learn how to love losing like I do.
你要学会输,要像我一样享受失败。
You know why I'm not scared of testing cause I don't fear the loss.
你知道我为什么不害怕测试,因为我不怕输钱。
I don't fear people laughing at me.
我更不害怕别人会嘲笑我。
Fucking laugh at me. Go ahead, laugh at me. I don't give a fuck. Try to laugh at me.
来笑我吧,都来笑话我吧,我一点都不在乎。
Laugh at me with your opinions. Let's talk results.
用你的观点来嘲笑我,我们来点实际的。
You know who can laugh at me? People that are beating me.
你知道谁有资格笑我?打败我的人有资格笑话我。
You're, Zucks, you're allowed to laugh. Elon, you're allowed to laugh.
扎克斯你有权笑话我,还有你伊隆,你也有权笑我。
Sacca, laugh at me. You're allowed.
还有你萨卡,你也可以。
If you're not beating me, don't fucking laugh.
如果你没有打败我,别在那笑我。
People are scared. People are scared.
人们怕了,怕了。
People are scared of trying new things.
他们不敢尝试新事物。
People want, people are students. You're students.
他们想,他们是一群小学生,小学生。
You're not a fucking entrepreneur. You're a student.
你们不是什么企业家,是小学生。
You're a student, all you want to do is read and consume and ponder and make pretend
是小学生,你只会在那看书,在那绞尽脑汁,在那若有所思
and talk about how you're gonna.
然后和别人谈谈下一步怎么办。
Fuck you're gonna. Go do it.
别想了,马上去做。
You can only read so much. You have to do.
你读的已经很多了,要马上行动。
I,I'm an extreme maybe I'm different. I don't learn that way.
可能我有些极端,和其他人不太一样,我这些不是读书读来的。
I don't read anything. That's not right.
我不看什么书,其实不看书也是不对的。
But is it right to read all of them? Shit.
但是这些书你都要读吗? 见鬼吧。
How many fucking books from these experts do you need? Do shit. Learn.
你需要多少专家告诉你怎么做? 不需要,你要在实践中学习。
Put in the work.
把这些放在实际操作中。

gary.jpg

Don't fucking have dinner at seven o'clock and drink two beers

不要晚上七点吃顿晚饭,喝两瓶啤酒,
and have the fucking Spurs-Golden State game in the background with your two buddies
和两个兄弟在地下室看马刺和金州的比赛,
and tell each other how you're gonna do it.
然后告诉他们你有什么计划。
While you're fucking sitting there how you're gonna do it
你还坐下来大谈你的计划,
and damn, I haven't seen fucking Steph Curry hit a basket this year.
库里的比赛我今年一场都没看过。
Just go do it. My biggest goal is that I have no fans.
赶快去行动吧,我最大的目标是没有粉丝。
That my fans learn from me and get inspired from me and then don't consume me.
我要看到我的粉丝从我这里获得了知识,得到了启发,不要在我这里浪费时间。
I don't care how big my subscription numbers are or how many people follow me.
我不在乎我有多少订阅量,不在乎有多少人关注我。
I don't want you here. I never want to hit a million subscribers on YouTube.
我不想看到你们,我不想看到我的“YouTube”订阅量达到100万。
I don't want you here. I don't need it. I don't, I don't need that.
我不想你们看我,完全不需要。
I need to make an impact. I want the legacy of you coming up to me.
我要看到我对你们的影响,我要的是传奇。
Last night, at my meet-up the 400 people, 300 people showed up,
昨晚是一个400人的聚会,来了300人。
Forty of them whispered in my ear "You changed my life."
其中有40人在我耳边说,你改变了我的人生。
That's what I get off on.
这才是我的意义所在。
Not them still buying my books or buying my courses or being a VaynerMedia client, I want legacy.
我不需要你们买我的书,买我的课程或是成为“VaynerMedia”客户,我渴望传奇。
I've made enough money. I'm good. I'm great.
我挣的钱已经足够了,我已经足够好了。
I don't make a single dollar again, great.
我从这上面挣不到一分钱,我觉得不错。
I don't need to buy the Jets, I need to try to buy the Jets.
我不需要买下纽约喷气机,但我要努力尝试。
That a distinction. I want legacy.
这两种是截然不同的,我渴望看到传奇。
I want you to show to my funeral because you watched a Facebook live stream
我希望你能在我的葬礼上出现,就因为你当时看了我在“脸书”上的网络直播,
when I was in San Diego and I ranted and I finally kicked your ass into gear
当时我在圣地亚哥“山呼海啸”,但你顿时开悟,
and you realized no more reading. No more consuming. Time to do.
然后你突然意识到你不需要在读书了,不需要在看我的节目了,是时间马上行动了。
Try to put your fears in action.
要把你的恐惧化作行动。
Great, you go over 70. I love when people don't hire us.
比如你现在70多岁了,没人找你工作,你会觉得太棒了。
You're moving. You're constantly moving. Like, that's how you have to do it.
你在行动,你在一直行动,这就是你应该做的。
You just can't, just think and ponder and read Medium
不要一直在那里思前想去,冥神苦想,
and wonder and watch one more book and order 10 more Udemy courses and go to four more fucking conferences.
然后在看本书,在网上订购10门“Udemy”课程,再去开四个会议。
Enough listening. Start doing shit.
别再听了,你要行动起来。
Don't be scared. Like it's action, it's going, it's doing.
不要恐惧,行动起来,马上行动起来。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
legacy ['legəsi]

想一想再看

n. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物
adj. [计算

联想记忆
debate [di'beit]

想一想再看

n. 辩论,讨论
vt. 争论,思考

联想记忆
commerce ['kɔmə:s]

想一想再看

n. 商业,贸易

联想记忆
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
gear [giə]

想一想再看

n. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具
v. 使适应

联想记忆
entrepreneur [.ɔntrəprə'nə:]

想一想再看

n. 企业家,主办者,承包商

联想记忆
pitch [pitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 沥青,树脂,松脂
n. 程度,投掷,球场

联想记忆
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
distinction [dis'tiŋkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 差别,对比,区分,荣誉,优秀

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 成为企业家之路 2017-08-08
  • 滚蛋吧周一 2017-08-09
  • 让自己处于有利位置 2017-08-11
  • 要学会逆向工程 2017-08-12
  • 对未来缺少长远发展认识 2017-08-14
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。