What could be more relaxing than a yoga class? A yoga class with baby goats.
还有什么比瑜伽课更让人放松的呢? 而且还是和小山羊在一起。
The yoga was great but I can't say that I had any focus on it so we just really want a common,
瑜伽很棒,但我完全没法专注,所以我们只是想有点共同爱好,
do it together and have any opportunities to have to play with the bunch of little teeny goats; some of them are so cute.
能一起练习,还有和小山羊一起玩,有的山羊宝宝真的是太可爱了。
This opportunity was in a dairy farm in Virginia.
这是在弗吉尼亚州的一个奶牛场。
Although there are goat yoga classes all around the country,
尽管全国各地都有山羊瑜伽课程,
Instructor Beth Wolfe hopes the trend would draw more people to explore this inching discipline.
但贝斯·沃尔夫教练希望这一趋势能吸引更多的人来体验这个缓慢放松的运动。
There is this synergy between people who love animals and who practice yoga.
喜欢动物的人和练习瑜伽的人之间有配合。
It's about having connection and I think the peace of being out nature is really appealing to people.
他们之间有某种联系,我认为这种置身大自然,享受这份平静才是最吸引人的。
So I knew it would be successful.
所以我一开始就知道它会成功的。
After learning about the benefits of animal therapy, Susanne Marsh opened her farm for the classes.
在了解了有关动物治疗的好处之后,苏珊娜·马什把她的农场开放为瑜伽班的场地。
The goats love this more than the people do, the goats are having a lot more fun between you and I.
山羊比人们更喜欢这个活动。它们在人类中间玩得不亦乐乎。
Then, then people like here, they love it, they can't get enough attention, you see, their tails are wagging.
人们非常喜欢这里,非常喜欢,但他们有时没法集中注意力,因为它们老是摇尾巴。
If the practitioners here had tails, they'd be waging, too.
如果这里的练习者有尾巴,他们也会摆起来吧。
I just enjoyed it, I thought it was really a funny experience
我非常喜欢,我觉得这真是一次有趣的经历,
so I was hoping one of them wouldn't relieve themselves on me.
然后我在想他们可千万别在我身上小便。
Would I do it again? Oh, absolutely! I mean, I never work out, and this makes working out a whole lot more fun.
我要再做一次吗?哦,绝对!我的意思是,我不怎么锻炼,而这种课程让锻炼变得更有趣了。
And goat yoga could be even more fun, when they add a new pose called "balancing kid".
当他们加入一种叫做“平衡小孩”的新姿势时,山羊瑜伽会变得更有趣。
Faith Lapidus,VOA News.
美国之音新闻,费斯·拉皮德斯报道。