手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 哈佛大学《幸福课》 > 正文

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第234期

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hope you had a wonderful long weekend.
  • 希望各位度过了个愉快的周末
  • So, let's jump right into it.
  • 好了,直入主题
  • So, where did we leave last time?
  • 上回说到哪儿了
  • Last time we talked about the power of the situation, we talk about how beliefs become self-fulfilling prophesies.
  • 上回我们谈了环境的力量,谈到了信念是如何成为自我实现的预言
  • And how it is through the situation that we very often create expectations, believes of people.
  • 以及我们是如何通过环境对他人产生期望及信念
  • And these believes become reality.
  • 这些信念会变成现实
  • And we talked about how social psychology essentially started with
  • 还谈到了为什么说社会心理学本质上是从
  • some very important experiment such as the Milgrim effect, or obedience to authority.
  • 某些重要的实验开始的,比如米尔格伦实验,又称权利服从研究
  • Such as Zimbardo's prison experiment,
  • 比如津巴多的监狱实验
  • where prisoners were put in or played... students play the role of prisoners or the role of wardens and they actually entered that role
  • 试验中,囚犯被关在……学生扮演囚犯及看守的角色,完全进入了角色
  • so totally that after a week the experiment had to be stop, when it was suppose to go on for two weeks.
  • 以至于一周后实验被迫中止,而原计划是要进行两周
  • And then the question we asked was, OK, so we know that the situation is powerful. We know that it makes a difference.
  • 接着我们提出了一个问题,既然环境的力量如此巨大,能使人改变
  • Can we also create a powerful, positive situation to bring out the best in people?
  • 那能否创造出一种强大但积极的环境将人的最佳状态充分调动起来?
  • And the answer is yes.
  • 答案是肯定的
  • And we started talking about it and we talk about professor Langer and her research and how she show that putting
  • 我们对此做了深入分析,并谈到了兰格教授以及她的研究
  • um... elderly men in an environment where they were actually
  • 她让一群老人置身于仿20年前的环境中
  • or where they acted as if they were 20 years younger actually became younger.
  • 要求他们装作回到20年前的生活,这些老人竟然变得年轻了


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Hope you had a wonderful long weekend.

希望各位度过了个愉快的周末
So, let's jump right into it.
好了,直入主题
So, where did we leave last time?
上回说到哪儿了
Last time we talked about the power of the situation, we talk about how beliefs become self-fulfilling prophesies.
上回我们谈了环境的力量,谈到了信念是如何成为自我实现的预言
And how it is through the situation that we very often create expectations, believes of people.
以及我们是如何通过环境对他人产生期望及信念
And these believes become reality.
这些信念会变成现实
And we talked about how social psychology essentially started with
还谈到了为什么说社会心理学本质上是从
some very important experiment such as the Milgrim effect, or obedience to authority.
某些重要的实验开始的,比如米尔格伦实验,又称权利服从研究
Such as Zimbardo's prison experiment,
比如津巴多的监狱实验
scene

where prisoners were put in or played... students play the role of prisoners or the role of wardens and they actually entered that role

试验中,囚犯被关在……学生扮演囚犯及看守的角色,完全进入了角色
so totally that after a week the experiment had to be stop, when it was suppose to go on for two weeks.
以至于一周后实验被迫中止,而原计划是要进行两周
And then the question we asked was, OK, so we know that the situation is powerful.
接着我们提出了一个问题,既然环境的力量如此巨大
We know that it makes a difference.
能使人改变
Can we also create a powerful, positive situation to bring out the best in people?
那能否创造出一种强大但积极的环境将人的最佳状态充分调动起来?
And the answer is yes.
答案是肯定的
And we started talking about it and we talk about professor Langer and her research and how she show that putting
我们对此做了深入分析,并谈到了兰格教授以及她的研究
um... elderly men in an environment where they were actually
她让一群老人置身于仿20年前的环境中
or where they acted as if they were 20 years younger actually became younger.
要求他们装作回到20年前的生活,这些老人竟然变得年轻了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
environment [in'vaiərənmənt]

想一想再看

n. 环境,外界

 
authority [ə'θɔ:riti]

想一想再看

n. 权力,权威,职权,官方,当局

 
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
obedience [ə'bi:djəns]

想一想再看

n. 服从,顺从

 
essentially [i'senʃəli]

想一想再看

adv. 本质上,本来

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。