Hi, every one, welcome back to my channel.
嗨,大家好!欢迎回到我的频道。
So today, I've got a list of 10 Fujish different tryouts when you're in Japan.
今天,我做了一个在日本值得品尝的十大美食清单。
And I'm not going to talk the obvious one like Sushi, and Ramen, and Tempura and Takoyaki,
我不准备介绍寿司、拉面、天妇罗和章鱼烧这些人尽皆知的美食。
because I know a lot of you are going to be having that already.
因为我知道你们很多人都吃过了。
And there's just so much more food out here in Japan that is great but not as well-known to foreigners.
日本还有很多其他的,外国人不熟悉但很好吃的美食。
So, I'm gonna show you guys that today and since this is Valentine's Day,
所以,我今天就来给大家介绍一下,因为今天是情人节,
I will add in five sweets for you guys. And just because I love sweets myself.
我还会介绍5种甜点, 因为我非常喜欢甜点。
And please comment down below what is your favorite food in Japan or what you want to try out.
请在视频下方评论你最喜欢或是想要尝试的日本食物。
And yeah enough for talking. Let's get on the video.
好了,说得够多了, 我们来看本期的视频吧。
First, we've got Sukiyaki.
首先是寿喜烧。
Sukiyaki is a japanese styled hot pot, usually cooked with beef and vegetables in a soy sauce and sugar base.
寿喜烧是一种日式火锅,通常在里面放牛肉和蔬菜,用酱油和糖作汤底。
After cooked, it's usually dipped in raw egg.
煮好之后,通常蘸着生鸡蛋吃。
You've heard of Okonomi-yaki. Have you heard of Monjayaki?
你听过大阪烧, 那你听过御好烧吗?
It's tender and much runnier than Okonomi-yaki.
比起大阪烧,御好烧更加柔软多汁。
Beef tongue may not sound so good but trust me, it's delicious.
牛舌听上去可能不太好吃,但相信我,很好吃。
Next, we've got the very popular eel.
接下来是很受欢迎的鳗鱼料理。
Grilled eel is a relatively expensive delicacy in Japan, usually seasoned with a sweetish sauce.
烤鳗鱼在日本是相对比较贵的一道菜,通常用微甜的酱油作调料。
Chazuke is a dish which is tea poured over rice with various toppings sprinkled over it.
茶泡饭就是用茶泡饭,再撒上各种配料。
And we've got Tonkatsu on the list.
然后是炸猪排。
Tonkatsu consists of a breaded, deep-fried pork cutlet.
炸猪排就是滚上面包屑之后炸的酥脆的猪排。
Next, we've got the very traditional Kaiseki.
接下来是非常传统的怀石料理。
I double love the kansai region Kushi-katsu, a kansai region dish where meat and vegetables are put on skewers and fried in batter.
我超级喜欢关西地区的串串烧, 是关西地区的一种料理, 把肉和蔬菜串在签子上裹上面糊油炸。
Next we've got the simple yet delicious Yakitori.
下一个是随处可见又十分美味的烤鸡肉串。
And winter's favorite Nabe.
还有冬季最爱的日式火锅。
Generally, there's two types of bases lightly flavored stock which is kombu and strongly flavored stock like miso, soy sauce, dashi.
一般有两种汤底,昆布这种清淡口味的汤底和味增、酱油和鱼汤这种重口味的汤底。
And make sure to try the Chanko-Nabe, often eaten among the sumo wrestlers, and the Motsu-nabe, a very popular one in the kushi region.
一定还要尝一下相扑选手经常吃的相扑火锅,还有牛杂火锅,牛杂火锅在九州地区非常流行。
And now moving on to desserts, got the japanese fruit parfait, famous for being really cute, unique or just really good taste.
现在介绍甜点,日本的水果冷甜品,又可爱又特别还非常好吃,很有名。
Next, we've got my favorite Japanese crepe.
接下来介绍我最喜欢的日本可丽饼。
Sweet ones, savory ones and check out the ones from Harajuku.
有甜的,有咸的,一定要尝尝原宿的可丽饼。
Next step of Japanese delicacy Strawberry Daifuku.
下一个是日本草莓大福。
These strawberries covered with whipping and chewing mochi.
嚼劲十足的糯米团紧紧包裹着的草莓。
Next very popular one Taiyaki.
接下来是很流行的鲷鱼烧。
They usually sold on the streets and you can find many different flavors.
通常在街边就有卖,有很多种口味。
Last but not least,we've got another Japanese delicacy, Warabi Mochi.
最后,还有一种日本美味:蕨饼。
It's a jelly-like delicacy made from Britain starch and usually dipped or covered in kinako.
口感像果冻一样,是用玉米淀粉做的,吃的时候通常蘸一下或是裹一层黄豆粉。