He came out of a private partnership where people he knew were trusting him.
他来自一个他知道人们信赖他的私人公司
And he had his relatives in the partnership,and they were not rich.
他的公司里有他的亲属 他们并不富裕
And as it got bigger,he started treating everybody else the way he treated his relatives.
在它壮大时 他开始像对待亲属一样对待其他人
In terms of our feeling toward the people who are shareholders,we regard them as our partners.
按照我们对股东的感觉 我们把他们视作我们的伙伴
They're not some faceless group of people.
他们不是一群匿名人士
And that's why at the annual meeting, I love seeing 40,000 of them.
那就是为什么在年度会议上 我乐于见到这40000人
It gives real meaning to what we're doing every day.
它给予了我们每天做这些事的真正意义
Let's try.If you know.Susie like I know Susie,Oh, oh, oh,what a gal.
让我们试试 如果你知道 苏西喜欢 我知道苏西 喔喔喔 多好的女人
We just have a lot of love and respect for each other.And that's never changed.
我们互相关爱互相尊敬 那从不改变
Oh, oh...I don't go to most things in Omaha,
喔喔 我不怎么知道奥马哈的事
because I think Astrid lives there with him,and that's for her to do.
因为我觉得阿斯特丽德和他住在一起 那就是她该做的
And then we do all kinds of things.
我们一起做很多事情