I'm in one of Canada's most isolated provinces,British Columbia,But I'm not alone.
我身处加拿大最与世隔绝的省份之一 不列颠哥伦比亚省 但这次我不是孤身作战
Get ready for the most wild cab ride you're ever gonna take.
准备踏上最狂野的 荒野之旅
20,000 hardcore fans from all over the U.S. applied to join me
全美有两万个铁杆粉丝 申请与我共同
for the wilderness adventure of a lifetime.
经历一生中最疯狂的探险
We selected Joe Resto from New York,
我们选择了来自纽约的乔·莱斯特
who has a very personal reason to make this trip.
出于私人原因 他加入此次旅程
I was a victim of a very random and senseless act of violence.
我曾是一起 突发的非法行为的受害者
I was shot in my back.
背上中了一枪
My friend next to me was shot in the head and killed instantly.
而我朋友 就站在我旁边 被击中头部 当场毙命
Upon recovery, I made a promise to myself to do whatever makes me smile.
康复以后 我对自己保证 要享受生活 及时行乐
And going to Canada with Bear makes me smile.
和贝尔一起来加拿大令我开心
Joe's fellow rookie is Sean Lacoste from the midwest.
乔的新同伴是来自中西部的肖恩·拉科斯特
Sean feels he's got something to prove.
肖恩想证明一些东西
My friends and my family, they've all said,
我的家人和朋友总是说
"You have so many fears. You have so many weaknesses."
你太懦弱了 你有太多弱点
And there's no way you'd be able to do it.
不可能完成任务
For this to actually come true,I mean, I'm excited, I'm nervous.
当它真正实现了的时候 我既兴奋又紧张
All right. Time for a wild ride.
好吧 狂野滑行开始了
I'm happy that I get the chance to prove to myself
很高兴我有机会能证明自己
and to throw it in their face, to say, "I can do this."Whoa, boy!
然后反驳他们 并对他们说"我能做到" 天哪
And this adventure is gonna push our guys to the absolute limit.Good job.
这次探险会将这两人 推向生理极限 干的好
We're halfway across a glacier when we come face-to-face with a sheer 50-foot wall of ice.
我们正要跨越面前 这个50英尺深的大冰缝