Hey this is exciting. Every once in a great while, we come across a clip that has it all
激动人心的时刻 每隔一段时间 我们就会播放一些片段
great music, undiscovered talent, and a performance that fills you with pride in the country you love
包括一些天籁之音 民间高手以及为国扬威的内容
and this is just that clip.
下面是今天的片段
As you see, that is a chicken playing "America the Beautiful" on a keyboard.
我们刚看到 一只鸡正在钢琴上弹奏《美丽的美利坚》
The chicken's name is Jokgu. We tracked her down in Germantown, Maryland
在马里兰州的日耳曼敦我们找到了这只叫Jokgu的母鸡
and when we come back, we will hear music from Jokgu the Chicken, live!
广告结束回来 我们将欣赏她的现场演奏
Before the break, those of you in our studio audience and our audience at home had the chance
中场休息之前 现场及电视机前的观众朋友们就已经看过视频
to witness something truly miraculous: a chicken that plays piano unaided.
围观相当不可思议的事情:一只母鸡在独自弹奏钢琴
She puts beak to key and makes some of the most beautiful poultry powered music
她用嘴在琴键上弹奏出世界上最美妙的家禽演奏的乐曲
the world has ever heard, I think.
反正我觉得是
But that was on video, and the true test of chicken greatness - how well a hen can perform under pressure?
但这么吊的鸡能否在现场压力下表演而不只是在视频里
We're going to find out tonight. It's time for a special barnyard edition of Can They Do It Live?
今晚就让我们期待她在现场环节中的“一枝独秀”
Now this-- what you see here is Jokgu the Chicken. You saw and heard Jokgu's tribute to America
眼前的就是Jokgu 她向全美表达了敬意
and now she pays tribute to the Universe itself with a song you know, a song your children know.
现在要以一首妇孺皆知的歌曲致敬世界
Here is Jokgu with her rendition of the classic, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". Jokgu?
一首经典好歌“一闪一闪亮晶晶”带给大家
Any time now, Jokgu will begin. Jokgu? Jokgu?
别着急 Jokgu会开始的 准备好了吗?Jokgu 还没好!?
The Jokgu's on us I guess... Oh! Here we go.
这货估计忘了我们了吧… 噢 开始了
I think Jokgu's distracted-- oh!
我觉得这货走神了——好了!
Wow! Wow! And that's just-- it's not over yet!
哇 哇 太棒了 但是还没结束呢
That was just the warm up. And now, ladies and gentlemen, here she is with her big hit single
刚才只是热身 小哥哥小姐姐们 接下来就是她的火爆单曲
The reason she's here with us tonight
也正是我们今晚所期待的
Feel free to join Jokgu in song as she honors our nation with the great anthem
跟随Jokgu漫游在这首美国颂歌之中
written by Katharine Lee Bates, "America the Beautiful," Jokgu, please!
有请Jokgu演奏凯瑟琳所作的《美丽的美利坚》
Yeah just get right-- oh here we go. Alright, Intermission.
别乱跑呀——嗯 开始了 呃 好吧 中途休息
Wow, I'm actually tearing up right now. This is so beautiful.
哇 我瞬间泪崩 弹的太好了
I think that's enough, right everybody?
差不多该结束了 大家满不满意?
That is unbelievable! Jokgu the Chicken! Wow. That was truly beautiful. Thank you so much
真是不可思议呀 感谢Jokgu的精彩表演
for teaching Jokgu these-- oh my goodness, oh my goodness!
也感谢你的教导 噢 卧槽 卧槽
She laid an egg! She laid a red, white, and blue egg!
下蛋了 她下了个美国蛋
It's incredible, it's a miracle! Jokgu, thank you on behalf of our nation, and thanks to Shannon and Say-Hee also.
真是难以置信 感谢美国的奇迹鸡Jokgu 也感谢二位
Thank you very much.
非常感谢