All right, let's talk a little bit about bankers.
让我们谈谈那些银行家
Charlie, on Friday, compared them to heroin addicts.
查理在周五把他们和海洛因依赖者做比较
Yeah, well, that's colorful Charlie,but I would not have chosen that.
真实有趣的查理 但我不会选择成为那样
I once wrote of him that when they handed out humility,
我上次写他 当他们交出自己的谦卑时
he didn't get his fair share.
他们就不会拿到他们的公平份额
The ideal way to run a headquarters is to have one man,
想运营一个总部的理想方法就是有一个人
preferably over 80, sitting in an office by himself.
最好80岁以上 自己坐在办公室里
Anything else is pure frippery.
其他的东西都没有用
He's always honest in what he tells me, so I,I listen to him.
他告诉我的都没有虚言 所以我会倾听他
We never had an argument.
我们从不吵架
We just...We just kinda roll with it easily.
我们就是 这样简单地一起 一起摇摆
Suppose Warren doesn't wanna do something that I would've done,
假若沃伦不做我不会做的事
and suppose that happens four times over 40 years or something.
假若在40年中这种事情发生四次
What the hell difference does it make to me?
在我身上会发生多少变化
Net, the record is working out is fine.
当然得到的结果还是好的
Both of us know that we've done better by having ethics.
我们都知道我们有自己的道德标准 所以我们才能做好
Warren's not interested in making money by cheating people.
沃伦对靠欺骗人来赚钱不感兴趣