Price is,to a degree, is immaterial.
价格一定程度上是无形的
If you've got an economic castle,
如果你有一座经济城堡
people are gonna come and wanna take that castle away from you.
人们会来占领城堡 把你赶走
You better have a strong moat.
所以你最好有护城河
You better have a knight in the castle that knows what he's doing.
你最好在城堡中 拥有一名骑士 并且知道他在做什么
You're not buying an asset,
你不是在购买一项资产
you're buying a name, you're buying a brand,
你在买一个名字 一个品牌
you're buying a real franchise here,
你在购买这里的真正经营权
and Charlie was more responsible for that than anybody.
查理在这方面比其他人都更负责
We were mental partners right from the moment we met.
我们从认识开始就是心灵伙伴
I wanna know, going back 50 years,
我想知道50年前
what it was like when you first met Warren.
你第一次见沃伦是什么情形
Well, I thought he was a prodigy...and I got a lot of criticism.
我认为他是一个奇才 我受到了很多批评
My wife said, "Why are you paying such enormous respect"to that young man with a crew cut who won't eat vegetables?"
我的妻子说 为什么给予这个不吃蔬菜的平头男孩如此多的尊重
He's ungodly smart.
他简直太聪明了
He's got a much broader intellect than I do,
他比我拥有更加广阔的理解能力
and he's magnificent at being able to condense important ideas into just a very few words.
他非常擅长将非常重要的理念浓缩为几个字
If you're not interested in the economic scene right now, you're mentally dead.
Charlie has no tact.
如果你对现在的经济状况不感兴趣 你内心上就已经死亡了 查理并不圆滑