She was a better person than I was...but when you get married, it's not a question of saying,
她人比我更好 但当你结了婚就不是那么回事了
I'm going to put a 14% factor in for humor,and 17% for intellect, and 22% for looks.It doesn't work that way.
我会把百分之14的原因放在幽默 百分之17是智商 百分之22是长相 那不管用
I knew it was the right decision,and,and it was.
我知道那是正确的决定 绝对的
You could live anywhere in the world.
你可以住在世界上的任何地方
Why do you choose Omaha, Nebraska?
为什么你选择内布拉斯加的奥马哈
Yeah, I love it, and I,you know, I was...born about a mile from here
我喜欢这里 你知道 我在离这里一英里的地方出生
and, you know,I've never had a bad experience in Omaha.
我在奥马哈从来没有感觉不好
Well, Omaha and Nebraska are home to me.
奥马哈和内布拉斯加对我来说就是家
Everything about it seems like home.
所有关于这里的一切都像家一样
It's a pace, it's relationships.
这是一种节奏 一种关系
There's a lot of continuity. There's a lot of community.There's a lot of friendship.
有很多连续性 也有很多社区 还有很多朋友
It's a very solid place and friendly place in which to grow up in, in which to conduct a business.
你长大还有做投资的地方 是一个可靠而且友好的地方
When I came back to Omaha in early 1956,I had no idea what I was going to do.
当我在1956年回到奥马哈时 我不知道我该干什么
A few months after I came back, some members of the family said,"What should we do with our money?"
我回来后几个月 我的一些家庭成员说 我们该怎么处理我们的钱
And I said, "Well, I'm not going back"in the business of selling stocks,
我说我不会再炒股了
but if you would like to join me in a partnership,"I said, "I'll be glad to do it."
但如果你们愿意加入我跟我合作 我很高兴这么做
So within a couple of months after coming back,I set up the first partnership.
所以回来几个月后 我创立了第一个合伙企业