手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第147期:让用户喜爱的产品

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

And our return to our investors is about 29,000%.

但我们给投资者的回报率高达29000%
So a lot of people were very interested.
因此,很多投资者对我们很感兴趣
And are sort of like.
当时,在别人眼里
What makes Wufoo a little bit different or how do we run the company very differently,
Wufoo很特别或者说,我们运营公司的模式与众不同
and a lot of it was focused on product.
我们把更多的注意力放在了产品身上
We weren't interested in building software that, I guess that just people wanted to use.
我们的重心不在于开发客户仅仅想用用的软件
Right. That reminding you that you worked in a cubicle, cuz it was database app at its sort of core.
这就不断提醒我们,要精益求精我们的产品本质上是数据库
We wanted a product that people wanted to love.
我们想推出一款人们非常喜爱的产品
That people wanted to have a relationship with,
会迷恋的产品
and we were actually very fanatical about how we approached this idea.
我们痴迷于将这个创意实现
at the point where it's almost sort of sort of sciency sort of way.
已经到了狂热的地步有点像科学狂人了
So what we said was like Okay.
好的
What's interesting about start-ups in terms of us wanting to create things that people love is that,
从推出让用户喜爱的产品这个角度来看待公司的话,是非常有趣的
love and unconditional sort of feelings are things that are difficult for us to do in sort of real life.
在现实生活中和一个人相爱,对于我们来说不是什么容易的事
And at start-ups we have to do it sort of at scale.
对于创业公司来讲,也是这样的
So we've decided to do is just start of by just looking at,
我们当时这样想
Okay, how does real relationships work in the real world,
在现实生活中,我们是如何处理感情的呢
and how can we apply them to sort of how we run our business
这种方法同样可以应用到创业上
and sort of build our product that way.
可以应用到产品上
So we'll go over basically these two metaphors,
打两个比方
find new users as if we're trying to date them and existing users as if it were a successful marriage.
寻找新用户的过程就好像约会一样留存客户就好比是成功的婚姻
So when it comes to dating, lot of the stuff that we uncovered had to do with first impressions.
因此,约会的时候第一印象很重要
all, all of you often talk about your relationships in terms of the origin story.
你们在谈论自己的感情经历时都会讲到开始时候的那些事
If I asked you to tell me about the first kiss,
会谈到初吻
how you sort of met, how you proposed,
是怎么认识的,怎样求婚的
these are the things that we say over and over and over again.
这些事儿讲过很多遍
They're basically the word-of-mouth stories of our relationships,
这些事儿其实就是感情的口碑营销
and they're the same kinds of things that we do with companies.
创业其实是有相似之处的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
core [kɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 果心,核心,要点
vt. 挖去果核

 
scale [skeil]

想一想再看

n. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围
v. 依比例决

 
cubicle ['kju:bikl]

想一想再看

n. 寝室,小卧室

联想记忆
uncovered [,ʌn'kʌvəd]

想一想再看

adj. 无覆盖物的;未保险的;无盖的 v. 脱帽致敬;

 
fanatical [fə'nætikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 狂热的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。