Fine, I'll tell him, and I still won't help you.
行 那我来说 但我还是不会帮你
What do I say?
我能说什么呢
What do you normally say? You've texted him a lot!
那你平常都说什么了 你给他发了那么多短信
Just the usual stuff.
只是聊聊罢了
There is no usual in this case.
这次不是聊聊而已
"Good morning. I like your funny hat."
早上好 我喜欢你那顶滑稽的帽子
"I'm sad tonight, let's have dinner."
我今晚不开心 一起吃晚餐吧
"Hmm, you look sexy on Crimewatch, let's have dinner."
唔 你在《绳之于法》的样子里真性感 一起吃晚餐吧
"I'm not hungry. Let's have dinner."
我不饿 一起吃晚餐吧
-You… flirted… with Sherlock Holmes?-At him.
-你在跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯调情吗 -单方面
-He never replies.-No, Sherlock always replies to everything.
-他从没回过我的短信 -不 夏洛克每条短信都回
He's Mr. Punchline.
他是妙语连珠先生
He will outlive God trying to have the last word.
他就是憋着一口气不死都要说赢对方
Does that make me special?
所以对他而言我很特别吗
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 也许是吧
You jealous?
你吃醋了
-We're not a couple.-Yes, you are.
-我们又不是一对 -不 你们就是