Mycroft, I don’t do anonymous clients.
麦考夫 我不接匿名客户
I'm used to mystery at one end of my cases,
我习惯了案子一头是谜
Both ends is too much work. Good morning.
两头都不清楚就太麻烦了 早安
This is a matter of national importance. Grow up!
这是国家大事 成熟点
Get off my sheet!
放开我的床单
Or what?
不然呢
Or I'll just walk away.
不然我就这样走出去
I’ll let you.
那我成全你
Boys, please…not here.
两位 拜托 别在这吵
Who is my client?
我的委托人是谁
Take a look at where you're standing, and make a deduction.
看看你站的地方 演绎推理一下咯
You are to be engaged by the highest in the land, now, for God’s sake!
你将受雇于全国地位最高的人 真是要命
Put your clothes on!
把你的衣服穿上