The day I went missing...
我失踪的那天
Was the day I died.
便是我死亡之日
Five years in hell forged me into a weapon,
五年的炼狱把我铸成了一副利器
which I use to honor a vow I made to my father,
我要完成对一个为了我
who sacrificed his life for mine.
而牺牲自己的父亲立下的誓言
In his final moments, he told me the truth...
他临死前告诉了我真相
That our family's wealth had been built on the suffering of others.
我们家族的财富都是建立在别人的痛苦之上
That he failed our city,
他令整座城市失望
and that it was up to me to save it and right his wrongs.
如今待我来拯救和改过他的错误
But to do that without endangering the people closest to me,
但同时不能危及到我身边的人
I have to be someone else.
我必须变成另一个人
I have to be something else.
我必须变成另一个人