Why are you here,Ollie?
你为什么来这 Ollie
To apologize.
来道歉
It was my fault.
是我的错
I wanted to ask you not to blame her.
我想请你别怪她
For what?
怪她什么
Falling under your spell.
迷恋上你吗
How could I possibly blame her for doing the same things that I did?
我怎么可能会怪她 我也曾迷恋你
- I never meant to...- she was my sister.
- 我不是有意要- 她是我妹妹
I couldn't be angry because she was dead.
我没法生气是因为她已经死了
I couldn't grieve because I was so angry.
我无法悲伤是因为我很生气
That's what happens when your sister dies while screwing your boyfriend.
我妹妹竟然和我男友偷情 还死于非命
We buried an empty coffin...
我们葬了口空棺材
Because her body was at the bottom of the ocean where you left her.
因为你丢下她 她葬身海底了
It should have been you.
死的本该是你
I know that it's too late to say this,but I'm sorry.
我知道为时已晚 但我很抱歉
Yeah,I'm sorry,too.
嗯 我也很抱歉
I'd hoped that you'd rot in hell a whole lot longer than 5 years.
我倒希望你永远朽烂在地狱里 而不是五年那么短