There's a great quote by Muhammad Ali in the museum - "I shook up the world," he said.
在博物馆里,写着穆罕默德.阿里一句伟大的话-他说,"我震撼了这个世界"。
And that is what he did.
这就是他做过的事情。
So did leaders like Sojourner Truth, Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington, Martin Luther King, and so many others.
像索杰纳.特鲁思,弗雷德里克.道格拉斯,布克.T.华盛顿,马丁.路德.金以及众多其他领袖做得那样。
They shook up the world for the better because they inspired our Nation to march toward justice and freedom for all.
他们震撼了更好的世界,因为他们激励了我们的国家向所有人公平和自由的方向前行。
Today, and every day, I pledge to continue that march so that every American
今天,以及每一天,我发誓继续这样的行程,因此每一个美国人
no matter his background, no matter her background - has the chance to climb that great ladder of success.
不管他或她是什么背景,都有机会攀登上成功的伟大阶梯。
It was very special to accompany Dr. Ben Carson and his family for the first time seeing the Carson exhibit.
很特别能够陪伴本.卡森博士和他的家人第一次来看卡森展览。
I am proud that soon he will serve in my cabinet as the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
我很自豪,他很快将在我的内阁中担任住宅与城市发展部长。
HUD has a very, very powerful meaning far beyond housing.
住房与城市发展部,比住房有着更加更加重要的意义。
It is about transforming our communities.About bringing back hope.And Ben will do a fantastic job.
这涉及到改变我们的社会。关系到带来希望。本将做了不起的工作。
That's what I am committed to doing also.
这也是我承诺要完成的。
I want every African-American child, family, and worker to have access to great schools, safe communities, and good-paying jobs.
我要每一个非裔美国的儿童,家庭和员工,都有机会进入到伟大的学校,安全的社区,获得高工资的好工作。