手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 哈佛大学《幸福课》 > 正文

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第187期

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I'd like to introduce a representative from "Teach for America"
  • 我想介绍一位来自"为美国而教"的代表
  • which is an organization that has done and is doing a lot of good,
  • 这个组织一直致力于做好事
  • promoting goodness in the world and I'd like to
  • 在世界上宣扬善,我想…
  • in 1504, we've been supporting them for the last 2 years and we'd like to continue to do that.
  • 这门课,过去两年一直向他们提供支持我们希望继续下去
  • So please. Hello. Can you hear me?
  • 有请。大家好,能听到吗?
  • Thank you so much for this. I will take 90 seconds.
  • 非常感谢。我只占用90秒
  • My name is Josh Bieber. Alright. I feel positive.
  • 我叫Josh Bieber。好的,我感觉很好
  • I was a Teacher for America Corp member and I now work for TFA.
  • 我是为美国而教的成员,现在为组织工作
  • I do new site development.
  • 负责新址开展
  • So when I was a senior, I had marginally considered this is an option.
  • 大四时我勉强认为这是个机会
  • I had a napping for a very pushy phone call from a very pushy TFA recruiter on the deadline day I would not apply.
  • 招聘到期日,固执的组织招募人员打来电话,听电话时我差点睡着我本不会应聘
  • But I hesitantly took two hours to fill that essays and now owe her for or owe that phone call for
  • 但我还是磨蹭了两小时完成短文多亏那个打来电话的人
  • the best two years of my life and truly the happiest.
  • 这是我人生最美好,最快乐的两年
  • So if I have 60 seconds, there are just two things that I want people to know about TFA.
  • 请再给我一分钟希望大家对组织有两个了解
  • I think you know what we are.
  • 我想你们知道组织的目的
  • One, is that this country does not serve all kids in our schools fairly.
  • 一是这个国家对学校里的孩子们的教育是不平等的
  • So low-income kids before they even leave elementary school are years behind where they should be.
  • 低收入孩子在离开小学前已落后多年
  • And nearly not even a half of them graduate high school, which is like, a terrible injustice, a complete injustice.
  • 其中不到一半能高中毕业这非常不公正完全的不公正
  • Two, you can actually make a difference.
  • 二,你们能带来改变


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I'd like to introduce a representative from "Teach for America"

我想介绍一位来自"为美国而教"的代表
which is an organization that has done and is doing a lot of good,
这个组织一直致力于做好事
promoting goodness in the world and I'd like to
在世界上宣扬善,我想…
in 1504, we've been supporting them for the last 2 years and we'd like to continue to do that.
这门课,过去两年一直向他们提供支持我们希望继续下去
So please. Hello. Can you hear me?
有请。大家好,能听到吗?
Thank you so much for this. I will take 90 seconds.
非常感谢。我只占用90秒
My name is Josh Bieber. Alright. I feel positive.
我叫Josh Bieber。好的,我感觉很好
I was a Teacher for America Corp member and I now work for TFA.
我是为美国而教的成员,现在为组织工作
I do new site development.
负责新址开展
So when I was a senior, I had marginally considered this is an option.
大四时我勉强认为这是个机会
I had a napping for a very pushy phone call from a very pushy TFA recruiter on the deadline day I would not apply.
招聘到期日,固执的组织招募人员打来电话,听电话时我差点睡着我本不会应聘
But I hesitantly took two hours to fill that essays and now owe her for or owe that phone call for
但我还是磨蹭了两小时完成短文多亏那个打来电话的人
the best two years of my life and truly the happiest.
这是我人生最美好,最快乐的两年
So if I have 60 seconds, there are just two things that I want people to know about TFA.
请再给我一分钟希望大家对组织有两个了解
I think you know what we are.
我想你们知道组织的目的
One, is that this country does not serve all kids in our schools fairly.
一是这个国家对学校里的孩子们的教育是不平等的
So low-income kids before they even leave elementary school are years behind where they should be.
低收入孩子在离开小学前已落后多年
And nearly not even a half of them graduate high school, which is like, a terrible injustice, a complete injustice.
其中不到一半能高中毕业这非常不公正完全的不公正
Two, you can actually make a difference.
二,你们能带来改变

重点单词   查看全部解释    
elementary [.elə'mentəri]

想一想再看

adj. 基本的,初级的,元素的

联想记忆
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的

联想记忆
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
marginally ['mɑ:dʒinəli]

想一想再看

adv. 在边上,边际地 形容词marginal的副词形

 
representative [repri'zentətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 代表性的,代议制的,典型的
n. 代

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。