To pee or not to pee.
嘘嘘还是不嘘嘘
That was the headline the day after I defused a dirty bomb in Paris.
那是我拆除巴黎脏弹后第二天报纸的头条
Germany-1,England-5.
德国对英国1-5
Missed that game.
真怀念那场比赛
I was breaking up an undercover spy ring at the Pentagon.
我当时正在五角大楼卧底监视着
My first mission foiled the assassination of Margaret Thatcher.
我的第一个任务 挫败了针对撒切尔夫人的刺杀行动
Not everybody would thank you for that one.
不是每个人都会因为这个感谢你
The point is, Eggsy, nobody thanked me for any of them.
重点是 埃格西 我做的所有事情都不会被感谢
Front page news in all these occasions were celebrity nonsense.
报纸上报道的只是一些名人的无稽之谈
Because it's the nature of Kingsman that our achievements remain secrets.
这是因为皇家特工的本质决定了我们的成就只能保持秘密状态
Gentlemens' name should appear in the newspaper only three times,
绅士们的名字在报纸上只会出现三次
when he's born, when he marries and when he dies.
他出生的时候 他结婚的时候 他死的时候
And we are first and foremost gentlemen.
而我们首先就是个绅士