Evening, Alex.
晚上好 艾丽克丝
It is Alex, right?
你叫艾丽克丝 没错吧
Never Alexandra.
绝不会是亚历山德拉
Who are you?
你是什么人
Where am I?
我在哪
Well, you're not in prison anymore.
你不用再蹲监狱了
You're not even in Michigan,
甚至你也不在密歇根州了
although we're the only ones that know that.
尽管只有我们知道这一点
Your death was officially ruled a suicide
监狱验尸官已于11月1日正式判定了
by the prison coroner on November first.
你的死因为自杀身亡
Your ashes are stored right here.
你的骨灰被存放在这
My name's Michael.
我叫迈克尔
I work for the government.
我为政府办事
We've decided to give you a second chance.
我们已决定给予你第二次机会
Why?
为什么
Why me?
为什么是我
Because you're a young, attractive white female,
因为你是一个魅力四射的白种妙龄女郎
with virtually no personal ties or paper trail.
事实上 你无牵无挂 无档案可查
Now, those do exist,
即便存在一些档案
but they're hard to come by.
但也难以获得