Well, hello, Alex.
你好啊 艾丽克丝
It's good to see you again.
很高兴又见面了
I was, um...
我
I was wondering if you could help me.
我在想你是否能帮到我
Well, of course. It's what I'm here for.
当然 我来这就是为了帮你
Tell me how I can help.
你需要什么帮助呢
You can help me get out of here.
你能帮我离开这里
-Alex... -Shut up!
-艾丽克丝 -闭嘴
We're going to walk to the elevator,
我们一起走去电梯那儿
you're going to open it, and I'm going to get in it.
你打开电梯 我要进去
And go where?
然后要去哪里呢
I didn't kill anyone.
我没有杀过任何人
I don't want to kill anyone.
我也不想杀任何人
But I swear to god, if you don't get up right now,
但我发誓 如果你不马上站起来的话
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
The elevator doesn't lead to freedom,
进了电梯也不等于获得自由
just another room.
电梯会带你进入另一个房间而已
What?
什么
The more you try to get out,
你越是想出去
the more you realize there will always be another room.
你越会意识到总会有另一间房间等着你