Smith
史密斯
I've just made a decision,
我刚刚做了个决定
I will completely not submit the divorce settlement,
我一定不会把离婚协议书递交给法院
You made a decision?
你真决定好了
I must say, it's a crazy decision,
我不得不提醒你 真是个疯狂的决定
No, it's not,
不 这不疯狂
It can't be more sensible, I've already hesitated too long,
这是个再明智不过的注意了 而我已经犹豫了太久了
Fortunately it's not too late,
幸运的是还来得及
But if Miss Zhao finds out the truth,
赵小姐那边如果发现了真相
I'd rather you call her Mrs Ying
我更喜欢你叫她为应太太
After all, we haven't got divorced yet, right?
毕竟 我们还没有真正离婚是吗
But Miss... Mrs Ying maybe think she's already divorced,
但赵 应太太以为已经离婚了
After all, she has the enforced decree from the court,
毕竟 她拿到了法院给出的离婚判决书
Yes, she thought that was judgment
没错 她以为那是离婚判决书
Recently, I will stay in China, don't forget to give me the settlement.
最近 我会常驻中国 离开之前你把协议给我
I will destroy it by myself.
我会亲自销毁它
Yes, I got it,
好的 我知道了