We're going to invite you to do a witness for us.
我们是来请你作证人
What for?
证明什么
To prove a profession ethics.
证明你曾做过的一个违背良心和职业道德的公正
Sorry, you must be kidding me.
抱歉 你在开玩笑吗
I do these kind of things all the time.
我不止违背过一次良心
About a non-accept divorce certificate.
关于一份根本不存在的离婚判决书
I've already paid for your table, dude.
我已经替你还清这半个月以来在赌场欠下的所有债务
So, don't worry about it.
所以你不需要担心
And all I have to do is be a witness?
只需要我出庭作证
Yes.
是的
Well, thanks for reminding me
非常感谢你提醒我
of a faster way to make money.
现在可以有一个赚钱最快的方式
So to say,
那就是
I need to speak to the chief attorney of one generous, INSO C.E.O.
我要找INSO的那位慷慨的CEO首席律师谈一下
And maybe I can get more.
我想他能给我的应该比你们能提供的要多很多
Whoops, I haven't gotten any money on me.
对 鉴于我暂时还很穷
I 'll pay for it, man.
我会结的
I hope you will.
你们可以先把我这餐的帐结了
And maybe I will change my mind and I'll be a witness for you in the future.
说不定我会临时改变主意 乐意帮你们作证人
Thanks.
谢谢