That's why last week, I signed an executive order to help keep terrorists out of our country.
也因此上周,我签署行政命令,让恐怖主义分子远离我们的国家。
The executive order establishes a process to develop new vetting and mechanisms to ensure those coming into America love and support our people.
这一行政命令建立起一套程序,开启新的审查和机制,确保那些进入美国的人们,热爱和支持我们的人民。
That they have good intentions.
至少他们有着友好的意图。
On every single front, we are working to deliver for American workers and American families.
在每一个的方面,我们都在为美国的员工和美国的家庭努力。
You, the law-abiding citizens of this country, are my total priority.
你们,这个国家的守法公民,是我全部的优先事项。
Your safety, you jobs and your wages guide our decisions.
你们的安全,你们的就业和你们的薪水引导着我们的决定。
We're here to serve you, the great and loyal citizens of the United States of America.
我们服务你们,美利坚合众国伟大和忠诚的公民。
The forgotten men and women will be never forgotten again.
被遗忘的人们,再也不会被忘记。
Because from now on, it's going to be America First.
因为从现在开始,将都是美国第一。
That how I got elected, that's why you voted for me, and I will never forget it.
也因此,我赢得了选举,也因此,你们投票选我,我将永远不会忘记。
God Bless you and God Bless America.
上帝保佑你们,上帝保佑美国。