My fellow Americans, one week ago, our administration assumed the enormous responsibilities that you, the American people have placed in us.
美国同胞们,一周前,我们的政府承担起你们,美国民众赋予的巨大责任。
There is much work to do in the days ahead.
在未来的日子里,有很多的工作需要去做。
But I want to give you an update on what we have accomplished already.
但我想告诉你们我们已经做到的事情。
In my first few days as your President, I met with the leaders of some our nation's top manufacturing companies and labor unions.
在我成为你们总统的前几天里,我会见了一些我们国家高级制造企业和工会的领袖。
My message was clear: we want make things in America and we want use American workers.
我的信息非常明确:我们想在美国生产产品,我们想使用美国的员工。
Since my election, many companies have announce they are no longer moving jobs out of our country,
自我当选以后,很多公司宣布,他们不再将就业转移到国外,
but are instead keeping and creating jobs right here in America.
而是保留和创造在美国本地的就业。
Every day, we are fulfilling the promise we made to the American people.
每一天我们都在履行对美国民众的承诺。
Here are just a few of the executive actions that I have taken in the last few days
这是我在最近几天里已经实施的几项行政命令
An order to prepare for repealing and replacing Obamacare, it's about time.
准备好废除和替代奥巴马医保,这只是时间问题。
The withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership so that we can negotiate one-on-one deals that protect Americans workers.
退出跨太平洋贸易伙伴协议,因此我们可以一对一的谈判达成保护美国员工的协议。
That would have been a disastrous deal for our workers.
TPP本可能会成为对我们员工灾难性的贸易协议。