Sit down!
坐下
Oh, anybody would think he was my father.
人家会以为你是我父亲
If I decide to teach you, I'll be worse than two fathers to you.
如果我决定要教你 我会比你父亲还严厉两倍
Oh, here.
拿去
What's this for?
这是干嘛用的
To wipe your eyes.
擦眼泪
To wipe any part of your face that feels moist.
还有你脸上所有打湿的地方擦干净
And remember, that's your handkerchief and that's your sleeve,
记住 这是手帕那时袖子
and don't confuse the one with the other if you want to become lady in a shop.
要是想当专柜小姐就别弄混了
It's no use to talk to her like that, Mr. Higgins. She doesn't understand you.
跟她说这个没用的 希根斯先生 她不会明白的
Ehh, give that handkerchief to me!
把手帕给我
He give it to me, not to you.
他是给我又不是给你
Higgins, I'm interested.
希根斯 我很感兴趣
What about your boast that you could pass her off as a duchess at the Embassy ball, eh?
你吹过的可以训练她 像女公爵般出席大使舞会
I'll say you're the greatest teacher alive if you could make that good.
如果你办到了 我会说你是世界上最伟大的老师
I'll bet you all the expenses of the experiment that you can't do it.
我用所有的试验费用赌你办不到
I'll even pay for the lessons.
我会付学费
Oh, you're real good. Thank you, captain.
你人真好 谢谢 长官
You know, it's almost irresistible.
这真是无法抗拒
She's so deliciously low, so horribly dirty.
她俗的如此有趣 真是脏死了
I ain't dirty! I washed my face and hands before I come, I did.
我很干净 我洗了脸洗了手才来的
I'll take it.
我接受
I'll make a duchess of this draggle-tailed guttersnipe.
我会让她麻雀变凤凰