Thank you.
谢谢
You see this creature with her curbstone English, the English that'll keep her in the gutter till the end of her days.
你看她说的破英语 这种英语会让她终生呆在平民窟
Well, sir, in six months, I could pass her off as a duchess at an Embassy ball.
我训练她六个月后 可以使她像女公爵般出席大使舞会
I could even get her a job as a lady's maid or a shop assistant which requires better English.
我也能让她做需要说正统英语的工作比如贴身女仆或专柜售货员
Eh, what's that you say?
嘿 你在说什么
Yes, you squashed cabbage leaf, you disgrace to the noble architecture of these columns,
你这个烂菜叶 你侮辱了这些高贵的建筑
you incarnate insult to the English language.
你真的冒犯了正统英语
I could pass you off as, uh, the Queen of Sheba.
我可以把你训练成士巴女王
Ohh! You don't believe that, captain?
你不会相信这些吧 长官
Anything is possible.
万事皆有可能
I, myself, am a student of Indian dialects.
我自己在学习印度方言
Are you? Do you know Colonel Pickering, the author of Spoken Sanskrit?
是吗 你认识平克林上校吗 《口语梵文》的作者
I am Colonel Pickering. Who are you?
我就是皮克林上校 你是谁
I'm Henry Higgins, author of Higgins' Universal Alphabet.
我是亨利希根斯 《希根斯的世界字母》作者
I came from India to meet you.
我从印度来找你
I was going to India to meet you!
我正要去印度找你
Higgins!
希金斯
Pickering!
皮克林