Oh, God! Well, it started about a half-hour before the wedding.
好吧 这得从婚礼开始前半个小时说起
I was in this room where we were keeping all the presents...
我当时在礼品间里呆着
...and I was looking at this gravy boat.
然后我看到了一个船形肉卤盘
This really gorgeous Lamauge gravy boat.
这个船形肉卤盘特别的好看
When all of a sudden... Sweet 'n'Lo?
可是突然之间...放糖了吗
I realized...
我意识到
I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry.
相比于巴瑞 我对这个肉卤盘更有感觉
And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me:
然后我吓坏了 而且突然想到
How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head.
巴瑞长得特别像土豆先生(玩具总动员)
You know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but...
我一直觉得他眼熟 没想到
Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering:
总之 我当时必须离开 同时我又在琢磨
"Why am I doing this?"
我为什么要结婚
And "Who am I doing this for?"
我结婚是为了谁呢
So anyway, I just didn't know where to go
我实在不知道去哪儿了
and I know you and I have kinda drifted apart...
虽然咱俩这两年有些疏远
...but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.
但你是我在纽约唯一认识的人了
Who wasn't invited to the wedding.
然后还没收到婚礼邀请
Oh, I was kind of hoping that wouldn't be an issue.
别哪壶不开提哪壶嘛