Mom, Dad, you remember that,
妈 爸 你们还记得那个时候
that time you walked in my room, and smelled marijuana.
你们进了我的房间 闻到了大麻的味道
Yes.
当然
Well, I told you it was Chandler, who was smoking the pot, but
我告诉你们说是钱德勒在吸食大麻
it was me. I'm sorry.
但实际上是我 对不起
It was you?
是你
And Dad, you know that mailman that you got fired.
爸 你还记得那个被你害革职的邮差吗
he didn't steal your Playboys, Ross did.
他没有偷你的花花公子 罗斯偷的
Yeah, well, hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing, Monica did.
前廊的秋千椅不是格洛丽亚飓风弄坏的 是莫妮卡弄坏的
Ross hasn't worked at the museum for a year.
罗斯已经离开博物馆一年了
Monica and Chandler are living together.
莫妮卡和钱德勒在同居
Ross married Rachel in Vegas and got divorced again.
罗斯和瑞秋在拉斯维加斯结婚了 然后又离婚了
I love Jacques Cousteau!
我爱贾克库斯托
I wasn't supposed to put beef in the trifle.
我不应该在酒果酱松糕里放牛肉的
I wanna go.
我想走