手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 视频训练课程 > 老友记 > 正文

第53期:善意的谎言

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

-Hi, guys. -Hey, Phoebe.

-大家好 -菲比
Hey, oh, oh, how did it go?
情况如何
Um, not so good.
不是太好
He walked me to the subway and said, "We should do this again."
他送我到地铁站 说 下次我们还这样吧
-Oh. -What? He said, "We should do it again."
-唉 -怎么了 他说 我们应该再来一发
That's good, right?
那是件好事吧
Uh, no. Loosely translated, "We should do this again." means,
不 简单地翻译 下次还这样 是指
"You will never see me naked."
你永远看不到我的裸体
Since when?
从什么时候的事
Since always. It's like, dating language.
一直都是这样 那是种约会语言
You know, like, "It's not you." means, "It is you."
不是你的错 意思是 全都是你的错
Or "You're such a nice guy." means,
你真是个好人 意思是
"I'm gonna be dating leather-wearing alcoholics
我要跟穿着皮衣的酒鬼约会
and complaining about them to you."
然后跟你抱怨他们
Or, or, or, you know, um, "I think we should see other people." means:
我想我们该跟别人交往看看 意思是指
"Ha, ha, I already am."
哈哈 我已经在交往了


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。