Open your mouth.
嘴巴张开。
Hi. How long have you been single for?
嗨。你单身多久了?
Six months now. Three years now.
到现在有六个月。三年了。
Well, I don't know. It's—that's a complicated question.
呃,我不知道。这...那是个很难回答的问题。
How would you define love?
你怎么定义爱?
Umm... Passion. Agony.
呃...热情。痛苦。
Something that people sing about all the time.
人们一直歌颂的事物。
My ideal partner would be... Secure.
我的理想另一半会是...稳定可靠。
I like them to be a combination of elegance and clumsiness.
我喜欢女友是优雅与傻气的结合。
What are your favorite flavors?
你最喜欢的口味是什么?
I like hearty stuff. Love fish.
我喜欢带来满足感的食物。爱死鱼了。
I love spicy food. I have really high tolerance to spicy food.
我爱辛辣料理。我可以吃很辣的食物。
You have to feed each other.
你们得喂对方。
So I'm not allowed to put food in my own mouth?
所以我不能放食物到自己嘴里?
The whole meal? Exactly. Okay, cool.
整餐?没错。好,酷。
Everything is so me. This is like the perfect dinner for me.
这全部都太对我味了。这就像是我的完美晚餐啊。
How are you? Very good, you? Yeah, I'm good.
你好吗?很好,妳呢?嗯,我很好。
I'm Clayton. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
我是克雷顿。很高兴认识妳。很高兴认识你。
How do we do this?
我们要怎么吃呢?
You know what? This wasn't very expensive.
你知道吗?这件衣服不贵。
You can just ram it straight in my mouth. I love everything that is on this table. Right, okay.
你可以把食物直接塞到我嘴里。这桌上的每道菜我都爱。好,没问题。
I am really good at this, okay? So you just need to focus. Okay.
我是高手,好吗?所以妳只要专心就好。好。
Whole thing, whole thing! Mmm! That was a good bite, right? Yes! Good!
整个、整个!嗯!那口真不赖,对吧?对啊!好吃!
Don't move it away from me; move it towards me. Sorry.
不要把它移开;移到我这来。抱歉。
Good? Mmm. It's very cute when you feed me, you know? You like it? I like it.
好吃?嗯。妳喂我那样很可爱,妳知道吗?你喜欢?我喜欢。
There you go... Okay, just—just put it in. And I'll just be like...
好...好,就...把它放进去就好。我就只会像这样...