I am the rainforest.
我,就是这座热带雨林
I watched them grow up here. They've left.
我看着他们茁壮并离去
But they always come back. Yes, they always come back.
但他们有朝一日会归巢。没错,他们肯定会回来
For my trees, their wood. My plants, their medicines.
为了我的树,他们的木材。我的植物,他们的解药
For my beauty, their escape.
为了一睹我的风采,他们的度假胜地
I've always been there for them.
我一直为了他们存在
And I have been more than generous.
而我慷慨得不得了
Sometimes I gave it all to them. Now gone forever.
甚至将我的一切都无怨无悔地给了他们。现在全都没了,灰飞烟灭
But humans, they're so smart. So smart.
但人类啊,他们是那么聪明,那么有智慧
Such big brains and opposable thumbs. They know how to make things. Amazing things.
有这么先进的脑袋和发达的四肢。他们知道如何创造事物,令人惊叹的事物
Now, why would they need an old forest like me anymore?
现在, 他们还会需要像我这样的古老森林吗?
Jungles? Trees? Well, they do breathe air. And I make air.
森林,树木,还需要存在吗?这个嘛,他们需要新鲜的空气。而我制造空气
Have they thought about that?
他们曾经想过吗?
Humans, so smart. They'll figure it out.
人类啊人类,如此聪慧,他们终究会想出办法的
Humans making air. That'll be fun to watch.
人类制造新鲜空气?这倒是有趣了!