So, the evidence of the narrow markets in the tech industry is if you basically just.
因此,在科技领域,你需要关注的是细分的市场
If you look at sort of the, some of the big tech companies, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon,
大家可以想一想那些大的科技公司,苹果,谷歌,微软,亚马逊
they just they've just been building up cash for year after year
这些公司年复一年积累了很多钱
and you have these incredibly high profit margins and I would, I would say that the.
利润非常高,可以说
That one of the reasons the tech industry in the US. has been so successful financially.
美国的这些科技公司如此成功的原因之一
is because it's prone to creating all these monopoly like business.
就是他们建立了这种垄断的企业
And that's and it's reflected by these companies. Just accumulate so much cash.
从这些公司可以看出他们积累了非常多的钱
That they don't know what to do with it beyond a certain point.
甚至有时都不知道拿这些钱来干啥
And so let me say a few things about how to build a monopoly.
现在我讲一下怎么建立起垄断
And, I think one of the sort of very counter intuitive ideas that comes out of this monopoly thread.
我认为要想建立一个垄断企业,其中一个与直觉相反的想法就是
Is that you want to go after small markets. If you're a startup.
你需要进入小的市场,如果你在进行创业
You want to get to monopoly. You're starting a new company, you want to get to monopoly.
你想要垄断。你想让你的新公司成为一个垄断企业
Monopolies you have a large share of a market, how do you get to a large share of a market?
占有很大的市场份额,如何获得巨大的市场占有率?
You start with a really small market and you take over that whole market, and then.
答案是从一个小的市场开始占领这个小市场
And then over time you find ways to expand that market in concentric circles.
然后随着时间推移,再以这个市场为中心进行扩展