When do you think is a good time to turn a side project into a startup?
把小项目变成创业公司,什么时候是合适时机呢?
When is a good time to turn a side project into a startup?
把小项目变成创业公司,什么时候是合适时机呢?
You will know. Right?
到时你自然就知道了
What do has the properties
好时机的标记是什么?
It starts, you, you when you okay,
什么时候?
the question is when you turn a startup into, a side project into a real startup.
问题是,把小项目变成创业公司,什么时候是合适时机呢?
You will know that it's becoming a real startup
当这个项目开始占据你的绝大部分生活时
when it takes over an alarming percentage of your life, right?
此时,这个项目正在变成创业公司
Like when you find like, my God, I've just spent all day
例如,当你发现
working on this thing that's supposed to be a side project,
一整天都花在一个小项目上
I'm gonna fail all my classes.
要挂科了
What am I gonna do? Right?
我该怎么办呢?
Then maybe it's turning into a startup.
此时会转变成创业公司
Yes? Wait, I already answered your question.
我已经回答过你的问题了
I should ask, I should let somebody else ask one.
我还是先给别的同学提问的机会吧
I may get back to you. Yes?
一会再回答你的问题
I, I know you talked a lot earlier about you'll know when you start doing extremely well.
您前面提到,如果创业发展非常好的话,你是有感觉的
But I feel like in a lot of cases,
但是很多情况下
it's just you have a grey line where it's like,
好和差之间是有灰色地带的
hey you have some users but maybe not as explosive growth chart as to the right.
例如,积累了一些客户,但是还没有涨势迅猛的业绩增长图
What would you do?
你该怎么办?
Or what would you recommend doing
或者说,在这种情况下
in those situations specifically allocating time and resources, how do you balance in?
你建议如何分配时间和资源,如何进行平衡?
Okay, when a startup is sort of growing but not much.
创业公司有发展,但是发展不快
Mm-hm. Didn't you tell them they were supposed to redo things that don't scale?
对的,你有没有告诉同学们重新阅读《Do Things that Don't Scale》?
Yeah. You sir, have not done the readings.
同学,你没有做好功课啊
And you are busted therefore.
你不及格哈
Because I wrote a whole essay in answer to that question.
就这个问题,我写了篇文章
That is it. Do things that don't scale. Just go read that.
《Do Things that Don't Scale》回去后好好读哈
Cuz I can't remember everything I said.
我忘了我在文章里是怎么说的了
But it's about exactly that problem.
文章讲的就是这个问题。