手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > React趣味英语 > 趣味建议React > 正文

趣味建议React 第23期:情人节丈夫不给买花怎么办

来源:可可英语 编辑:aimee   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • ChelseaBear:
  • 切尔西熊问道:
  • "My husband doesn't get me flowers for Valentine's Day. What should I do?"
  • “我丈夫在情人节那天不给我买花。我应该怎么办?”
  • If they don't get flowers for you, what's the deal?
  • 他不给你买花,那有什么大不了的?
  • It's nothing! It's just nothing. It's just a stinking pile of flowers.
  • 这没什么。只不过是一堆破花而已。
  • Get your husband something, and then he'll probably start giving you something.
  • 给你丈夫买礼物,那他可能就会开始给你买礼物。
  • Just buy them for yourself.
  • 自己买花。
  • Buy flowers for yourself. That should suffice.
  • 给自己买花。这应该足够了。
  • ChelseaBear, why don't you try getting him flowers and see how he reacts to that,
  • 切尔西熊,你为什么不给他买些花,看看他是什么反应呢?
  • and if he doesn't like receiving flowers, tell him that you'll take them.
  • 如果他不喜欢收到花,你就跟他说你会收走这些花。
  • Go buy your own flowers, and then maybe be like,
  • 给自己买花,然后跟他说:
  • "You see? You could've gave me these flowers, but now I have to buy them.
  • “你看到了吗?这些花本来应该是你给我买的,可是现在我得自己买。
  • It's okay. But just next Valentine's Day, buy me flowers."
  • 没关系。下个情人节,记得给我买花。”
  • Write a note to him and say, "Get me flowers for Valentine's Day!!!"
  • 给他留张便条,上面写:“情人节时给我买花!!!”
  • Give him some hints before that day approaches.
  • 在情人节之前给他点提示。
  • Subliminal messages. Just like, I don't know, put flowers around the house so he sees flowers.
  • 潜意识信息。我也不太清楚,也许你可以在房间里放些花,让他看到那些花。
  • Then on Valentine's Day he's like, "Oh! Flowers!"
  • 然后在情人节那天,他就会想起来:“哦!买花!”
  • Sometimes you have to tell him. They're not mind readers and, as women, we assume they can read our mind.
  • 有时你要告诉他你想收到花。男人不会读心术,虽然我们女人认为他们能读懂我们的心思。
  • Let him know that you would like something for Valentine's Day, and that you'd really like flowers.
  • 让他知道你情人节想要什么,让他知道你真的很喜欢花。
  • Don't be mad at him. He probably has a lot on his mind, and so just be patient. And a gentle reminder always helps.
  • 不要生他的气。他可能有很多事要操心,所以要对他有耐心。另外,稍微暗示一下会很有作用的。
  • Earlier on, just hint at it, being like, "My friend got flowers. How nice is this!"
  • 之前你要先暗示他,比如你可以说:“我朋友收到花了。那真是太好了!”
  • And then, hopefully, he'll catch up on it. If he doesn't, you just gotta flat out ask him for some.
  • 然后希望他会补送你花。如果他没有这么做,你就直接让他给你买花。
  • Alex Farrell says:
  • 亚历克斯·法瑞尔问道:
  • "Zoolander 2 or Deadpool—"
  • “是看《超级名模2》还是看《死侍》”
  • I don't know what those are. "Which should I see and why?"
  • 这两个我都不知道。“我应该看哪个,为什么?”
  • I would say just go see them both, 'cause they're both very good.
  • 我会建议你两个电影都看,因为这两部电影都非常棒。
  • I hate to break it to you-I don't know either/or, but I think, just from the name, Zoolander 2 sounds pretty cool
  • 我不想这么说,不过这两部电影我都不知道,我认为单从电影名字来看,《超级名模2》听起来非常酷,
  • and you probably saw Zoolander 1 if you wanted to see it, so go see the next one.
  • 你可能已经看过《超级名模1》了,如果你喜欢第一部,那就去看续集吧。
  • Zoolander 2 because "2" means a sequel, and if there's a sequel, that means the first one was good.
  • 《超级名模2》,因为“2”意味着这是续集,如果电影出续集的话,那表明第一部非常不错。
  • Zoolander 2. I've seen the trailer and it sort of looked funny.
  • 《超级名模2》。我看过预告片,看上去挺有意思的。
  • But I do like Ben Stiller, so maybe you should go with that choice.
  • 而且我很喜欢本·斯蒂勒,所以也许你应该去看这部电影。
  • Is that even a question? Deadpool, all the way. It's not even-. Why would you even ask that?
  • 这算问题吗?当然是《死侍》了。这都不算问题。你为什么要问这个?
  • Definitely Deadpool because Ryan Reynolds-duh!
  • 当然是《死侍》了,因为那是瑞安·雷诺兹主演的!
  • You've gotta go with Deadpool.
  • 你应该去看《死侍》。
  • I mean, with the greatness of comic book movies nowadays, and now we're getting the Mouthy Merc, you've gotta go watch Deadpool.
  • 现在漫画改编电影非常成功,现在“贱嘴雇佣兵”也拍成了电影,所以你应该去看《死侍》。
  • Deadpool, obviously. Zoo-okay, I guess Zoolander was a good movie, but sequels are-mmm, no.
  • 当然是《死侍》。我想《超级名模1》是部好电影,不过续集就……嗯,不太好了。
  • They're always second when it comes to Deadpool.
  • 有《死侍》的话,那部电影只能排第二。
  • I have seen Zoolander 1. Oh my god. I hated that movie SO-I'm sorry. I couldn't finish it.
  • 我看过《超级名模1》。哦,我的天哪。我讨厌那部电影,抱歉。我都没有看完。
  • Go Deadpool, all the way, 'cause, ugh, Zoolander-I couldn't take it, man.
  • 去看《死侍》吧,我实在受不了《超级名模1》。
  • Winter Skye asks:
  • 温特·斯凯问道:
  • "How can I perfect my British accent without going to Britain?"
  • “我怎么能在不去英国的情况下练就完美的英音?”
  • YouTube to the rescue. Just google people with British accents and just practice, practice, practice.
  • 让优兔网来帮你吧。在谷歌上搜索英音视频,然后就不断练习,一直练习。
  • Go on YouTube. Type in "Britian's accent" — that will probably help you there.
  • 寻求优兔网的帮助。在优兔网输入“英音”查询,会对你有帮助的。
  • Watch a lot of British YouTubers, maybe?
  • 可以在优兔上观看英国人的视频。
  • Go watch Downton Abbey or one of those other British TV shows and you can definitely perfect it.
  • 看《唐顿庄园》或其他英国电视剧,你肯定会练就完美英音的。
  • Watch some British movies. Watch some of the actors that are super stars, and you'll pick up on it.
  • 看英国电影。观看巨星出演的电影,你会学会英音的。
  • Listen to some British TV programs — BBC. And, you know, try imitating what you hear there.
  • 听英国广播节目,比如英国广播公司的节目。你知道,模仿你听到的音。
  • Start saying your words a little bit weird, like "Bah-nah-nah."
  • 开始奇怪的发音,比如“香蕉”这个词。
  • Start, like, hanging out with British people and then you could like, and then you could say like, "Hi, can you teach me British?"
  • 和英国朋友一起出去玩,你可以问他们:“你能教我说英音吗?”
  • Talk like you're gonna go have tea with the Queen, so like, "Hello! How are you?"
  • 说话时要像你在和女王喝茶一样,比如:“你好!你好吗?”
  • Oh god, that's so stereotypical — but just go with that.
  • 哦,天哪,太老套了,你就这样练习吧。


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

ChelseaBear:

切尔西熊问道:
"My husband doesn't get me flowers for Valentine's Day. What should I do?"
“我丈夫在情人节那天不给我买花。我应该怎么办?
If they don't get flowers for you, what's the deal? It's nothing! It's just nothing. It's just a stinking pile of flowers.
他不给你买花,那有什么大不了的?这没什么。只不过是一堆破花而已。
Get your husband something, and then he'll probably start giving you something.
给你丈夫买礼物,那他可能就会开始给你买礼物。
Just buy them for yourself.
自己买花。
Buy flowers for yourself.(laughing) That should suffice.
给自己买花。(笑)这应该足够了。
ChelseaBear, why don't you try getting him flowers and see how he reacts to that, and if he doesn't like receiving flowers, tell him that you'll take them.
切尔西熊,你为什么不给他买些花,看看他是什么反应呢?如果他不喜欢收到花,你就跟他说你会收走这些花。
Go buy your own flowers, and then maybe be like, "You see? You could've gave me these flowers, but now I have to buy them. It's okay. But just next Valentine's Day, buy me flowers."
给自己买花,然后跟他说:“你看到了吗?这些花本来应该是你给我买的,可是现在我得自己买。没关系。下个情人节,记得给我买花。”
Write a note to him and say, "(hushed) Get me flowers for Valentine's Day!!!"
给他留张便条,上面写:“(轻声)情人节时给我买花!!!”
Give him some hints before that day approaches.
在情人节之前给他点提示。
Subliminal messages. Just like, I don't know, put flowers around the house so he sees flowers. Then on Valentine's Day he's like, "Oh! Flowers!"
潜意识信息。我也不太清楚,也许你可以在房间里放些花,让他看到那些花。然后在情人节那天,他就会想起来:“哦!买花!”
Sometimes you have to tell him. They're not mind readers and, as women, we assume they can read our mind.
有时你要告诉他你想收到花。男人不会读心术,虽然我们女人认为他们能读懂我们的心思。
Let him know that you would like something for Valentine's Day, and that you'd really like flowers.
让他知道你情人节想要什么,让他知道你真的很喜欢花。
Don't be mad at him. He probably has a lot on his mind, and so just be patient. And a gentle reminder always helps.
不要生他的气。他可能有很多事要操心,所以要对他有耐心。另外,稍微暗示一下会很有作用的。
Earlier on, just hint at it, being like, "My friend got flowers. How nice is this!" And then, hopefully, he'll catch up on it. If he doesn't, you just gotta flat out ask him for some.
之前你要先暗示他,比如你可以说:“我朋友收到花了。那真是太好了!”然后希望他会补送你花。如果他没有这么做,你就直接让他给你买花。
Alex Farrell says:
亚历克斯·法瑞尔问道:
"Zoolander 2 or Deadpool"
“是看《超级名模2》还是看《死侍》
I don't know what those are. "Which should I see and why?"
这两个我都不知道。“我应该看哪个,为什么?”
I would say just go see them both, 'cause they're both very good.
我会建议你两个电影都看,因为这两部电影都非常棒。
I hate to break it to you-I don't know either/or, but I think, just from the name, Zoolander 2 sounds pretty cool and you probably saw Zoolander 1 if you wanted to see it, so go see the next one.
我不想这么说,不过这两部电影我都不知道,我认为单从电影名字来看,《超级名模2》听起来非常酷,你可能已经看过《超级名模1》了,如果你喜欢第一部,那就去看续集吧。
Zoolander 2 because "2" means a sequel, and if there's a sequel, that means the first one was good.
《超级名模2》,因为“2”意味着这是续集,如果电影出续集的话,那表明第一部非常不错。
Zoolander 2. I've seen the trailer and it sort of looked funny. But I do like Ben Stiller, so maybe you should go with that choice.
《超级名模2》。我看过预告片,看上去挺有意思的。而且我很喜欢本·斯蒂勒,所以也许你应该去看这部电影。
Is that even a question? Deadpool, all the way. It's not even-(groans). Why would you even ask that?
这算问题吗?当然是《死侍》了。这都不算问题(哼着说)。你为什么要问这个?
Definitely Deadpool because Ryan Reynolds-duh!
当然是《死侍》了,因为那是瑞安·雷诺兹主演的!
You've gotta go with Deadpool. I mean, with the greatness of comic book movies nowadays, and now we're getting the Mouthy Merc, you've gotta go watch Deadpool.
你应该去看《死侍》。现在漫画改编电影非常成功,现在“贱嘴雇佣兵”也拍成了电影,所以你应该去看《死侍》。
Deadpool, obviously. Zoo-okay, I guess Zoolander was a good movie, but sequels are-mmm, no. They're always second when it comes to Deadpool.
当然是《死侍》。我想《超级名模1》是部好电影,不过续集就……嗯,不太好了。有《死侍》的话,那部电影只能排第二。
I have seen Zoolander 1. Oh my god. I hated that movie SO-I'm sorry. I couldn't finish it. Go Deadpool, all the way, 'cause, ugh, Zoolander-I couldn't take it, man.
我看过《超级名模1》。哦,我的天哪。我讨厌那部电影,抱歉。我都没有看完。去看《死侍》吧,我实在受不了《超级名模1》。
Winter Skye asks:
温特·斯凯问道:
"How can I perfect my British accent without going to Britain?"
“我怎么能在不去英国的情况下练就完美的英音?
YouTube to the rescue. Just google people with British accents and just practice, practice, practice.
让优兔网来帮你吧。在谷歌上搜索英音视频,然后就不断练习,一直练习。
Go on YouTube. Type in "Britian's accent" — that will probably help you there.
寻求优兔网的帮助。在优兔网输入“英音”查询,会对你有帮助的。
Watch a lot of British YouTubers, maybe?
可以在优兔上观看英国人的视频。
Go watch Downton Abbey or one of those other British TV shows and you can definitely perfect it.
看《唐顿庄园》或其他英国电视剧,你肯定会练就完美英音的。
Watch some British movies. Watch some of the actors that are super stars, and you'll pick up on it.
看英国电影。观看巨星出演的电影,你会学会英音的。
Listen to some British TV programsBBC. And, you know, try imitating what you hear there.
听英国广播节目,比如英国广播公司的节目。你知道,模仿你听到的音。
Start saying your words a little bit weird, like "Bah-nah-nah."
开始奇怪的发音,比如“香蕉”这个词。
Start, like, hanging out with British people and then you could like, and then you could say like, "Hi, can you teach me British?"
和英国朋友一起出去玩,你可以问他们:“你能教我说英音吗?”
Talk like you're gonna go have tea with the Queen, so like, "(posh accent) Hello! How are you?" Oh god, that's so stereotypicalbut just go with that.
说话时要像你在和女王喝茶一样,比如:“(贵族腔)你好!你好吗?”哦,天哪,太老套了,你就这样练习吧。

译文属可原创,仅供流使用,未经许可请转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
comic ['kɔmik]

想一想再看

n. 连环图画,喜剧演员,喜剧元素
adj.

联想记忆
stinking ['stiŋkiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 发恶臭的;非常讨厌的;烂醉如泥的 v. 散发出

 
suffice [sə'fais]

想一想再看

vi. 足够,合格
vt. 使 ... 足够

联想记忆
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
subliminal [sʌb'liminəl]

想一想再看

adj. 下意识的,潜意识的

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 
reminder [ri'maində]

想一想再看

n. 提醒物,提示

 
hint [hint]

想一想再看

n. 暗示
v. 暗示,示意

 
rescue ['reskju:]

想一想再看

vt. 营救,援救
n. 营救,救援

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。