手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 多里安.格雷的画像(第3级) > 正文

多里安·格雷的画像(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:谈话(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • 'Harry, don't people say that… that Basil was murdered? 'said Dorian.
  • "哈里,人们没说……巴兹尔是被谋杀的吗?"多里安说。
  • 'Some of the newspapers say so, 'replied Lord Henry, 'but who would want to murder poor Basil?
  • "有些报纸这么说。"亨利勋爵回答。"可是谁想杀害可怜的巴兹尔?
  • He wasn't clever enough to have enemies.'
  • 他没聪明到能给自己树敌。"
  • 'What will you say, Harry, if I tell you that I murdered Basil? 'asked Dorian.
  • "你会说什么,哈里,如果我告诉你是我杀了巴兹尔?"多里安问,
  • He watched his friend carefully.
  • 他仔细地观察他的朋友。
  • Lord Henry smiled.'No, my dear Dorian, murder wouldn't please you.
  • 亨利勋爵一笑。"不,亲爱的多里安,杀人不会让你高兴,
  • You like a different kind of pleasure.
  • 你喜欢与这不同的快乐,
  • And you should never do anything that you cannot talk about after dinner.
  • 而且你决不会做晚饭后你不能谈论的事情。"
  • 'He lifted his coffee cup.'What happened to the fine portrait that Basil painted of you?
  • 他端起咖啡:"巴兹尔给你画的那幅精美画像怎么样了?
  • I haven't seen it for years. Didn't you tell me that it was stolen? What a pity! '
  • 我好多年没看见它了。你是不是告诉过我画像被偷了?多可惜啊!"
  • 'Oh, I never really liked it, 'said Dorian.'I prefer not to think about it.'
  • "哦,我从没真正喜欢过它。"多里安说,"我宁愿不想起它。"
  • For a while the two men were silent.
  • 有一会儿两个人都没说话。
  • Then the older man lay back in his chair and looked at Dorian with half-closed eyes.
  • 过后年长些的那位靠在椅背上,用半睁的眼睛看着多里安。
  • 'Tell me how you have kept your youth and your wonderful beauty, Dorian.
  • "告诉我你是怎么保持青春和美貌的,多里安。
  • You must have some secret.
  • 你一定有个秘密。
  • I'm only ten years older than you, and I look like an old man.
  • 我只比你大10岁,却看起来像个老人。
  • But you haven't changed since the day when I first met you.What a wonderful life you've had! '
  • 可从我看见你的第一天起,你一点也没变,你的生活太妙了!"
  • 'Yes, 'said Dorian slowly, 'it's been wonderful, Harry, but I'm going to change it now.
  • "是的,"多里安缓慢地说,"是太妙了,哈里。可我要改变这种生活。
  • You don't know everything about me.'
  • 并不是我的每件事情你都知道。"
  • His friend smiled.'You cannot change to me, Dorian.
  • 他的朋友笑了,"对我来说,你变不了,多里安。
  • You and I will always be friends.'
  • 你和我将永远是朋友。"
  • Dorian stood up.'I'm tired tonight, Harry. I must go home.
  • 多里安站起身,"今晚我累了,哈里,我得回家了。
  • I'll see you at lunch tomorrow.Goodnight.'
  • 明天午饭时见,晚安。"
  • At the door he stopped for a moment and looked back, but then he turned and went out without another word.
  • 在门边他停了片刻,回头看了看,就转身出去了,一句话没说。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'Harrydon't people say thatthat Basil was murdered'said Dorian

"哈里,人们没说……巴兹尔是被谋杀的吗?"多里安说。
'Some of the newspapers say so'replied Lord Henry'but who would want to murder poor BasilHe wasn't clever enough to have enemies'
"有些报纸这么说。"亨利勋爵回答。"可是谁想杀害可怜的巴兹尔?他没聪明到能给自己树敌。"
'What will you sayHarryif I tell you that I murdered Basil'asked DorianHe watched his friend carefully
"你会说什么,哈里,如果我告诉你是我杀了巴兹尔?"多里安问,他仔细地观察他的朋友。
Lord Henry smiled'Nomy dear Dorianmurder wouldn't please youYou like a different kind of pleasureAnd you should never do anything that you cannot talk about after dinner'He lifted his coffee cup'What happened to the fine portrait that Basil painted of youI haven't seen it for yearsDidn't you tell me that it was stolenWhat a pity'
亨利勋爵一笑。"不,亲爱的多里安,杀人不会让你高兴,你喜欢与这不同的快乐,而且你决不会做晚饭后你不能谈论的事情。"他端起咖啡:"巴兹尔给你画的那幅精美画像怎么样了?我好多年没看见它了。你是不是告诉过我画像被偷了?多可惜啊!"
'OhI never really liked it'said Dorian'I prefer not to think about it'
"哦,我从没真正喜欢过它。"多里安说,"我宁愿不想起它。"
For a while the two men were silentThen the older man lay back in his chair and looked at Dorian with half-closed eyes'Tell me how you have kept your youth and your wonderful beautyDorianYou must have some secretI'm only ten years older than youand I look like an old manBut you haven't changed since the day when I first met youWhat a wonderful life you've had'
有一会儿两个人都没说话。过后年长些的那位靠在椅背上,用半睁的眼睛看着多里安。"告诉我你是怎么保持青春和美貌的,多里安。你一定有个秘密。我只比你大10岁,却看起来像个老人。可从我看见你的第一天起,你一点也没变,你的生活太妙了!"
'Yes'said Dorian slowly'it's been wonderfulHarrybut I'm going to change it nowYou don't know everything about me'
"是的,"多里安缓慢地说,"是太妙了,哈里。可我要改变这种生活。并不是我的每件事情你都知道。"
His friend smiled'You cannot change to meDorianYou and I will always be friends'
他的朋友笑了,"对我来说,你变不了,多里安。你和我将永远是朋友。"
Dorian stood up'I'm tired tonightHarryI must go homeI'll see you at lunch tomorrowGoodnight'
多里安站起身,"今晚我累了,哈里,我得回家了。明天午饭时见,晚安。"
At the door he stopped for a moment and looked backbut then he turned and went out without another word
在门边他停了片刻,回头看了看,就转身出去了,一句话没说。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pity ['piti]

想一想再看

n. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜
v. 同情,怜悯

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
portrait ['pɔ:trit]

想一想再看

n. 肖像,画像
adj. (文件页面)

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。