Kyle Williams wants to know:
凯尔·威廉姆斯想知道:
"How do I stop taking selfies? Seriously. I have a problem."
“我怎么才能停止自拍?我是认真的,在这方面我有严重的问题。”
Never stop taking selfies. If people call you conceited, I don't care.
永远不要停止自拍。如果人们认为你自负,不在乎就好了。
Taking selfies isn't a problem. I do it all the time.
自拍并不是问题,我也一直都在自拍。
Take pictures of selfies with other friends, rather than just yourself.
和其他朋友一起自拍,而不是只是自己一个人自拍。
Stop being so self-absorbed. Do different things. Read, go to the movies.
不要那么自恋。做一些不一样的事情。比如,你可以读书,或是去看电影。
Literally just hit your camera, turn the thing around, and take a picture of something else.
把你的镜头转向别的地方,拍一些其他的东西。
Why don't you put your thoughts outward, towards others? Like, maybe you could do something to help someone.
你为什么不关心一下其他人呢?你可以做一些能帮助他人的事情。
Throw your phone out the window!
把手机从窗户扔出去!
Ask your mom and say like, "Can you take away all my selfie sticks?"
问你的妈妈:“你能把我所有的自拍杆都拿走吗?”
Keep your phone in your pocket. That way, the impulse will go away.
把手机放在口袋里。这样自拍的冲动就会消失。
Hide your phone or something, or turn off your camera, something along those lines.
把手机藏起来,或是把相机关掉,可以这样做。
If you want to stop, you just put tape over your camera.
如果你不想再自拍,那只要用胶带把相机粘起来就好了。
How about we just take your camera phone, and put a little tape over the top. Then you can't take any more pictures. That simple.
用胶带把你拍照手机的镜头粘起来怎么样。这样你就不能再拍照片了。很简单。
I don't think you can. I think once you're addicted to selfies, it's a long way down. I would go to rehab.
我想你做不到。我认为一旦你对自拍上瘾,那就会深陷下去。要是我会去康复中心。
Turn off your phone. Put away the mirror and God bless you because I'm trying to do the same thing.
关掉手机。把镜子收起来,愿上帝保佑你,因为我正在努力这么做。
Reiss Walker asks:
雷斯·沃克尔问道:
"How do I win at life?"
“如何成为人生赢家?”
Seeing that you're still alive, I think you won.
我认为只要还活着,就是人生赢家。
If you can beat Unfair Mario, then I think you win at life.
如果你可以打败超级马里奥,我认为你就是人生赢家。
Don't do anything bad 'cause that wouldn't be winning. You would go to jail and you would lose life.
不要做坏事,做坏事是不会成为赢家的。做坏事会让你进监狱,失去生命。
If you're still in school, then you just pay attention, listen what the teacher or substitute is doing.
如果你还在上学,那你要注意看老师或代课老师在做的事情。
Get a wife, or a family, and get a house. I think that's a win.
娶个妻子,组建家庭,买个房子。我认为这就是赢家。
Winning at life is just about trying your best and working hard. That's all you can do.
成为人生赢家就是要尽最大努力工作。这是你能做的。
Commit to receiving and honoring every single thing around you. Allow yourself to live truly in the moment.
接受你周围的所有事物。让自己真正地活在当下。
Figure out what you want in your life, and just do it — like Shia LaBeouf says.
找到你人生中想做的事情,努力去做,就像希安·拉博夫说的那样。
Make a plan, stick to it, and try to reach your goals. That's how you win.
制定计划,坚持执行这个计划,努力去达成目标。这是你成为赢家的方法。
As long as you just keep pursuing what you love, I guess you'll win at life.
只要你坚持追求你喜欢的事物,我认为你就是人生赢家。
Be yourself. Go, you know, spoil yourself a little bit. Have fun. Travel.
做自己,宠爱自己,享受生活,旅行。
Go towards the things that make you happy and fulfil you as a human being, and I don't think you can go wrong.
做让自己幸福的事情,履行人的职责,我认为这样做是不会错的。
Get rid of all your loser attitudes. Get up, show up, dress up. Maybe you should dress up before you show up. But you got the idea.
去掉所有失败者的看法。起床,亮相,打扮。也许应该先打扮再亮相。我想你已经有想法了。
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
谢谢大家观看本期建议节目。
Subscribe! New shows every week.
订阅吧!每周都有新节目。
We love answering your questions, so keep them coming.
我们喜欢回答大家的问题,继续提问吧。
Goodbye!
再见!
Bye, mom. And if you're watching this, this is YouTube!
再见,妈妈。如果你在看这个节目,这就是优兔网上的视频!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载