For those who want to travel further afield for Chinese new year, there's another option.
对于那些想要去更远地方的人来说,还有另外一种选择
They fly.
飞机
Across China, a staggering 54 million trips are by air during the festival.
在整个中国,春节期间会有惊人的五千四百万次航空旅行
This is Beijing capital airport, and it is always busy
这是北京首都国际机场,这里总是很繁忙
but, during spring festival, this becomes the busiest airport in the world.
但是在春节期间,这里会成为世界上最繁忙的机场
As you can see, it feels like the whole country is on the move.
正如你所看到的,感觉就像整个国家都在移动
During the New Year rush,
春运期间
almost 10 million people pass through this airport, mostly flying home to China.
大约有一千万人会通过这个机场,大部分人是飞回中国的
Li Tongyu lives in Surrey.
李桐瑜住在萨里
She is preparing to fly to Beijing with her family.
她正在准备和家人飞往北京
We haven't been spending Chinese New Year with my family back in China for about nine years now.
我已经有九年没回到中国和家人一起过春节了
Mary, my eldest daughter, was only three years old and little Harry wasn't even born yet.
玛丽是我的大女儿,当时只有3岁,小哈利甚至还没有出生
So I think it will be a great opportunity for them to experience the whole thing.
我认为对于他们来说,这是体验春节的好机会
I have one older brother in Beijing along with my parents.
我有一个哥哥,在北京和我的父母一起生活
And particularly at Chinese New Year's celebrating time,
尤其是在春节期间
that is the time you miss them most.
这是你最想他们的时候
Especially when your parents are not well,
尤其是当你的父母身体还不太好的时候
like my father is struggling with Parkinson's, and it has been quite difficult.
我父亲正与帕金森氏症做着斗争,这相当不容易
My father always misses me, especially at Chinese New Year,
我的父亲非常想我,尤其是在春节
so this time I think we will make him extremely happy.
所以这次我认为我会让他们非常高兴
It's me and we did like with the long hair.
这个是我,我们都有长发
In a traditional Chinese family, having a family portrait is very important,
在传统的中国家庭,有一张全家福非常重要
so this year I'm going to give my father a surprise.
所以今年我打算给我父亲一个惊喜
We are going to have the children draw a portrait, and that will be a big surprise for them.
我们让孩子画了一幅全家福,对于他们来说会是一个大大的惊喜
It will be wonderful.
会很棒