O, never say that I was false of heart,
哦,千万别埋怨我改变过心肠,
Though absence seem'd my flame to qualify.
别离虽似乎减低了我的热情。
As easy might I from myself depart
正如我抛不开自己远走他方,
As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie:
我也一刻离不开你,我的灵魂。
That is my home of love: if I have ranged,
你是我的爱的家:我虽曾流浪,
Like him that travels I return again,
现在已经像远行的游子归来;
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
并准时到家,没有跟时光改样,
So that myself bring water for my stain.
而且把洗涤我污点的水带来。
Never believe, though in my nature reign'd
哦,请千万别相信,
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
尽管我难免和别人一样经不起各种试诱
That it could so preposterously be stain'd,
我的天性会那么荒唐和鄙贱
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
竟抛弃你这至宝去追求乌有;
For nothing this wide universe I call,
这无垠的宇宙对我都是虚幻;
Save thou, my rose; in it thou art my all.
你才是,我的玫瑰,我全部财产。