This tree may give me a way down.
这棵树也许可以助我一臂之力
Tall and straight, it goes right to the foot of the cliff.
这些树高大挺拔 直插入谷底
But it's over 80 foot down and this is no easy option.
但落差大概有八十英尺 降至谷底绝不轻松
It's living and it is strong.It's really gonna be like a gaint farmost pole.
这树还活着 而且十分健壮 它还真有点像 超大滑竿
And not a very comfortable farmost pole.I'm quite committed down this now.
但是这个滑杆非常不舒服 我现在下定决心要这么做了
You follow me down here.I can't do it. My foot cross that branch.
你跟着我下来 不行 我的脚卡在树杈上了
Don't worry.That's it now.I'm really suffocated,creeping like a koalabear.
别担心 好了 我现在呼吸非常困难 像只考拉一样 紧紧抱着树干
Hanging on like this puts serious pressure on my upper arms.
抱着树干 我的上臂承受了巨大的压力
Like a extreme tree hugging.But it's not gonna crack it.
跟树来个超级大熊抱 我现在可决不能松手
Now gonna get down before my injured shoulder gives away.
我得在肩膀旧伤发作前 尽快着陆
You all right?That's pretty cool.A quick way down but tough on the limbs.
没事吧 还挺帅的 尽管可以速降 但四肢都承受了很大压力
Hurting in the thighs.The canyon floor lies 600 feet below me.
大腿太痛苦了 河谷就位于下方六百英尺处
This steep descent, the rock leaves,it's a bumping ride.
这段路非常陡峭 山石嶙峋 跌跌撞撞 一路向下