It's landed in the freezing river and stuck under the ice.
它落到了冰冷的河水中 被卡在冰层里了
Well, we're down at the river In the river.This plan has not gone to plan.
我们掉下来了 陷到河里了 计划赶不上变化
That was a bad move.Survival in icy water is measured in minutes.
这是个错误的举动 若想生存 我必须在几分钟内离开冰水
I'm soaked and freezing.And that water is very, very cold.
我全身湿透 寒冷至极 水冷极了
Okay, we need to get this sledge out and get moving, get warm.
我要把雪橇拽出来 离开这里去取暖
But it's trapped under the lip of the ice floe.
但它被冻入冰层中了
Wedged in there.And it's not gonna budge.I need a plan "B" Fast.
卡在里面了 挪不出来 我需要尽快另谋出路
I've worked hard for this meat,and there is no way I'm leaving that.
我这么辛苦才得到这块肉 我绝不会放弃它
See if I can just get at least the hindquarters off it.My body is starting to shut down.
不知我是否可以保住鹿腿 我的身体开始不听使唤
But by going in again, I can at least salvage some of my kill.
但回去我至少能拿回一部分
Surviving time in water like this is not Long.I can't feel my hands now.
冰水中的生存时间很短 我的手已经失去知觉了
My body is pulling blood away from my fingers and feet to protect my vital organs.
我的身体正从四肢抽调血液 以保护重要器官
I know my body pretty well,and I know when I'm starting to get really cold...
我很了解自己的身体 当我身体变冷时
'Cause I ask my body to do stuff,and it doesn't do it so well.
我能感觉到 它不听使唤了
That's why getting out of cold water is so much harder work --everything slows down.
所以从冰水中出来十分困难 因为行动速度变慢了
Okay, I got the meat, but that is well and truly a goner.
我保住了这块肉 剩下的就没指望了