Two days later,Robin is walking through the forest.Suddenly he sees a young boy sitting under a tree.
两天之后,罗宾正在森林里走。突然他看到一个小伙子坐在树下。
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么?
I'm looking for Robin Hood.
我再找罗宾汉。
Is this boy working for the Sheriff?
这个男孩是郡长的手下吗?
Robin Hood is an outlaw and a thief.
罗宾汉是个逃犯、窃贼!
That's not true!Robin Hood isn't a thief!
不对,罗宾汉不是窃贼!
Take out your sword and fight!
拔出你的剑来,咱们决斗!
I don't fight children.
我不和孩子决斗。
I'm not a child.
我不是个孩子。
(CLANG)
(咣啷)
Robin!Robin!Don't you know me ?
罗宾!罗宾!你不认识我了吗?
Marian! It's you!
玛丽安!是你!
Lady Marian tells Robin about Sir Guy.
玛丽安小姐给罗宾讲了盖伊爵士的事情。
And I can never marry him! Not in a hundred years! I love you,Robin.
我绝不会嫁给他!一百年都不嫁!我爱你,罗宾。
And I love you,Marianm.You must stay in Sherwood Forest with me.
我也爱你,玛丽安。你一定要留在舍伍德森林里和我在一起。
A week later,Robin and Marian get married in Sherwood forest.
一周之后,罗宾和玛丽安在舍伍德森林里成婚了。
We must fight for everything that is good and right. When King Richard comes back to England.he must know that we are his true friends.
我们必须为公平正义而战!等理查国王回到英格兰,他一定会知道我们是他真正的朋友。