维纳斯:孩子们遮住你们的眼睛!不要看。
I didn't know there would be nudity here.
我不知道这里会有不穿衣服的人。
Why did you bring us here?
你为什么带我们来这里呢?
Milo:I brought you here to see this celebration of the beauty of the human form.
米洛:我带你们来是欣赏这个颂扬人类形体之美的艺术展览。
Venus:This is obscene!
维纳斯:简直不堪入目!
Look at the bare breasts on that one and the one over there is topless.
看看这个袒胸露乳,而那一个则是赤膊上阵。
That man's private parts are on display for everyone to see.
还有那个男人将每处细节都展示给世人。
Most of these are butt naked!
大多数人连裤子都没穿!
Milo:Can't you see past the nudity to appreciate the artists' creations?
米洛:你就不能跳过这些单从艺术角度欣赏艺术家们的这些杰作吗?
Venus:I'm not one of those people who go to nude beaches and run around in their birthday suit completely uninhibited.
维纳斯:我可不是那种会去天体海滩完全无拘无束享受的人。
This is shameful!
那会很丢人的!
Milo:This isn't a nude beach.
米洛:这里又不是你提到的那个地方。
It's a museum.
你现在身处的是一间博物馆。
Your kids are here to appreciate some of the finest art in history.
你的孩子们来这里会欣赏历史上最好的艺术品。
Venus:I don't call this art. I call it pornography.
维纳斯:我可不认为这些是艺术。我想下流还差不多。
I'm taking my kids out of here.
我要带孩子们离开了。
Oh my God, there are full frontals wherever you look!
哦,我的上帝,你看还有这么多扎堆的人!
Kids, keep your eyes covered.
孩子们千万别睁开眼睛眼睛。
We're leaving.
我们离开。
Milo:All right, but I was just trying to open your kids' eyes to art.
米洛:好吧,但是我只是想让你的孩子们接受些艺术熏陶。
Venus:You've opened their eyes all right, and I'm slamming them shut!
维纳斯:你要是这样熏陶,我就让他们不接受!