l was devastated. l started to cry.
我难过极了 痛哭失声
We had spent 40 years of our lives as the closest of friends.
我们当了40年的好朋友
And l couldn't believe it.
我真不敢相信
我还记得当时的感觉
lt was like somebody punching you in the stomach.
就像被人朝腹部狠揍一拳一般
God, it Was just so...l didn't follow the news a lot.
天啊 简直是...我没怎么看新闻
l'll tell you why l didn't follow the news.
我告诉你为什么
lt's because of the people exploiting the man.
因为人们还是在消费他
That makes me sad.The night that Michael died,
让我很难过 迈克尔走的那天
the next show l did, l mentioned Michael, too.
我在下一场演出还提到他
lt just was...People just stood up, you know. They stood up.
真的是...全场都起立了
And a lot of people took their cigarette lighters out and just lit it.
许多人还把打火机拿出来 点了起来
You know, it's just sad, man. lt's sad.
真的是好难过