l heard that my brother had passed away through my sister Janet,
我妹妹珍娜告知我说 我弟去世了
who asked me to pull over 'cause l was rushing over to my mom's.
她要我先把车停在路边 因我正赶着去我妈那
l just couldn't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
so, l had to just sit in my car and pull myself together,
我先坐在车里冷静下来
you know, and l went over to my mom's home.
然后开到我妈家
The entire family had met that evening,
那晚召开家庭会议
and was there condoling each other, you know.
我们安慰着彼此
lt was rough.Just the whole time was a rough time in my life.
很难过 整段时期都很难熬
lt's so very difficult even to talk about it. lt really is.
现在要聊这话题 还是很困难
l was heartbroken.l was just totally heartbroken.
我心都碎了 完全的心碎
lt was probably one of the most surreal
那可能是人生中最不真实
and solemn days of life as we know it, l would think.
也最沉重的一段日子吧