lt's sad because l really feel that trial
很可悲的是我觉得这场官司
is what really depressed my brother out to the point where he just wasn't happy.
才是真正让我弟弟沮丧到 失去了所有快乐的原因
He never went back to Neverland.
他再也没有回去梦幻庄园
For Michael not to go to Neverland,
迈克尔若连梦幻庄园都不去了
he must've been pretry sad.
一定是很伤心
Didn't wanna have nothing to do with that place ever again.
他再也不想踏足那个地方
He would always tell me,'lt's over. l don't trust anyone.
他总是跟我说 够了 我再也不相信人了
'l don't know why they're doing this to me. They want me dead. '
我不知道他们为何要这样对我 要置我于死地
He said, 'They're gonna kill me for what l got. '
他说 为了抢夺我所拥有的 不惜置我于死地
l'm pretry sure there was times when he felt that, you know,
我相信他一定曾希望过
'l wish l was someone else, ' or, other than an entertainer.
我真希望我是别人 或是另一个艺人
There's a certain point that you can get to with success
一个人的成就到了一个地步
where you have no life whatsoever.
几乎丧失了所有私人空间
You lose the ability to be a person.
也丧失了做一个人的能力