手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:参观历史古迹

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I think we should call it a day.
  • 我想这才叫一天旅游好时光。
  • I think we still have time to visit one more historic site and this one is amazing.
  • 我认为我们还有时间去参观一座历史遗迹,而且这个肯定让你大吃一惊。
  • They've done a great job with preservation and restoration.
  • 他们已经做了大量的保护及修复工作。
  • It's not another old castle, is it?
  • 这不是另一个古堡,对不对?
  • It's not any old castle.
  • 它才不是古堡。
  • This one dates back to the 1300s.
  • 这一座可以追溯到1300年代。
  • If we're lucky, we'll be in time for the last guided tour with a docent who's knowledgeable.
  • 如果我们幸运的话,我们会赶上最后一轮导游而且那名讲解员知识渊博。
  • And I hope we have time to visit the archives, too.
  • 我希望也有时间参观档案馆。
  • Oh no, not the archives.
  • 哦,不,可别提档案馆了。
  • I wonder if they're doing reenactments to commemorate any major historical events during our time here?
  • 我想知道我们去的时候他们是否会举办再现重大历史事件的纪念活动?
  • If we visit this castle today, we're not coming back.
  • 今天如果我们参观这座城堡,我们就不回来了。
  • There is a lot to see in this city other than old castles and monuments.
  • 除了古堡和古迹外,这个城市还有很多可以去的地方。
  • Like what?
  • 比如?
  • Like art museums and stores.
  • 像是艺术博物馆和商店。
  • It would also be nice to relax a little while on vacation.
  • 度假时去这些地方也是不错的放松。
  • But what's art and shopping when you're in one of the most ancient cities in the world?
  • 但当你身处世界上最古老的城市之一时,还谈什么艺术和购物?
  • And there's no time to relax. We only have four days here.
  • 没有时间放松滴。我们在这里只有4天时间。
  • We have to make the most of it. Hey, where are you going?
  • 我们必须充分利用。嘿,你要去哪里?
  • I think it's time to split up.
  • 我认为是时候分开了。
  • You go see your castle and I'll explore on my own.
  • 你去你的城堡,我则要自己去探索这未知的城市。
  • But you won't get the full benefits of being in one of the most ancient cities in the world.
  • 但在这世界上其中一座最古老的城市,你是体会不到其中的益处的。
  • I think I'll survive.
  • 我想我会生存下去。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Mary:I think we should call it a day.

玛丽:我想这才叫一天旅游好时光。
Will:I think we still have time to visit one more historic site and this one is amazing.
威尔:我认为我们还有时间去参观一座历史遗迹,而且这个肯定让你大吃一惊。
They've done a great job with preservation and restoration.
他们已经做了大量的保护及修复工作。
Mary:It's not another old castle, is it?
玛丽:这不是另一个古堡,对不对?
Will:It's not any old castle.
威尔:它才不是古堡。

This one dates back to the 1300s.

这一座可以追溯到1300年代。
If we're lucky, we'll be in time for the last guided tour with a docent who's knowledgeable.
如果我们幸运的话,我们会赶上最后一轮导游而且那名讲解员知识渊博。
And I hope we have time to visit the archives, too.
我希望也有时间参观档案馆。
Mary:Oh no, not the archives.
玛丽:哦,不,可别提档案馆了。
Will:I wonder if they're doing reenactments to commemorate any major historical events during our time here?
威尔:我想知道我们去的时候他们是否会举办再现重大历史事件的纪念活动?
Mary:If we visit this castle today, we're not coming back.
玛丽:今天如果我们参观这座城堡,我们就不回来了。
There is a lot to see in this city other than old castles and monuments.
除了古堡和古迹外,这个城市还有很多可以去的地方。
Will:Like what?
威尔:比如?
Mary:Like art museums and stores.
玛丽:像是艺术博物馆和商店。
It would also be nice to relax a little while on vacation.
度假时去这些地方也是不错的放松。
Will:But what's art and shopping when you're in one of the most ancient cities in the world?
威尔:但当你身处世界上最古老的城市之一时,还谈什么艺术和购物?
And there's no time to relax. We only have four days here.
没有时间放松滴。我们在这里只有4天时间。
We have to make the most of it. Hey, where are you going?
我们必须充分利用。嘿,你要去哪里?
Mary:I think it's time to split up.
玛丽:我认为是时候分开了。
You go see your castle and I'll explore on my own.
你去你的城堡,我则要自己去探索这未知的城市。
Will:But you won't get the full benefits of being in one of the most ancient cities in the world.
威尔:但在这世界上其中一座最古老的城市,你是体会不到其中的益处的。
Mary:I think I'll survive.
玛丽:我想我会生存下去。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易

 
restoration [.restə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 恢复,归还,复位

 
preservation [.prezə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 保存

 
knowledgeable ['nɔlidʒəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 博学的,有见识的

 
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
commemorate [kə'meməreit]

想一想再看

vt. 纪念

联想记忆
explore [iks'plɔ:]

想一想再看

v. 探险,探测,探究

联想记忆
healing ['hi:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 康复,复原 adj. 有治疗功用的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。