吉安卡洛:哇,你要去哪里?
I thought we were going to hang out.
我想我们要出去逛逛的。
Alana:I'm going to work.
阿拉娜:我要去工作。
Giancarlo:Work? I didn't know you got a job.
吉安卡洛:工作?我不知道你找到了工作。
Alana:I'm busking on Main Street.
阿拉娜:我要去街上卖艺。
Giancarlo:You mean you're panhandling? That's not working.
吉安卡洛:你的意思是要去行乞?这可不是工作。
Alana:I'm not panhandling. I'm working for tips.
阿拉娜:我不是行乞。我是靠本事吃饭。
I perform, try to draw a crowd, and then pass the hat.
我表演,试着吸引人群,然后收钱。
Giancarlo:Can you really make money that way?
吉安卡洛:真的能赚到钱吗?
Alana:You'd be surprised.
阿拉娜:你会很惊讶的。
I got the idea from Danielle and her friends.
我的灵感来源于丹尼尔和她的朋友们。
A group of them do street theater and comedy routines.
他们一群人表演街头戏剧及喜剧。
A friend of theirs juggles and does acrobatics.
一个人表演杂耍和杂技。
Another guy does magic tricks.
另一个人则是魔术。
Giancarlo:And they do all this on the street?
吉安卡洛,他们都是在街上做这些吗?
Don't they get hassled by the cops?
警察不会找他们的麻烦吗?
Alana:The cops occasionally tell them to move along or tell the crowd to disperse, but if they're respectful and nobody complains, they get left alone.
阿拉娜:警察偶尔告诉他们离开或告诫人群散开,但如果他们受人尊重,而且没有人抱怨的话,他们会独自离开。
Hey wait, where are you going?
嘿,等等,你要去哪里?
Giancarlo:I'm going with you.
吉安卡洛:我要和你一起。
I want to give this street performing a try.
我想试试街头表演。
Alana:What can you do?
阿拉娜:你会做什么呢?
Giancarlo:I'm a man of many talents.
吉安卡洛:我是一个才华横溢的人。
Alana:Are you?
阿拉娜:你吗?
Giancarlo:Don't look so surprised!
吉安卡洛:别那么惊讶!