Frank Cascio went over to the hotel.
弗兰克·卡西欧到旅馆去找他
so l walk into his room, he's sleeping.
我走进房间看到他在睡觉
What do you mean he's asleep?
什么叫在睡觉?
他显然神智不清 因为整个人都昏昏沉沉的
l started shouting at him. l said, "What did you take?"
我对他大喊 你吃了什么药?
so, he tolld me, he took a shot of Demeroll.
他跟我说他吃了些类似吗啡的止痛剂
He said, "Frank, my back was killing me."
他说 弗兰克 我的背好痛
l said, 'You're just looking for an excuse to get out of the show.我说 你只是想要找借口不出席吧
'Just tell me, isn't that right? '
老实说是不是?
He wouldn't answer me.
他不肯回答我
But l knew that was what it was.
但我知道是这样
l said, 'l don't care what you've taken, you get on there and entertain. '
我说 我不管你吃了什么 你马上过来上台演出
What makes this a great night for you?
今晚让你最开心的是什么?
lt's a reunion and l'm honoured that the world appreciates my art.
大团圆 业界对我的肯定 让我很开心
l'm very honoured.
我感到很荣幸
l remember talking to Michael at that time,
我记得那时与迈克尔聊天
and he fell asleep on the phone when l was talking to him.
在通话时他竟然还睡着
And l called his lawyer and l said, 'ls it possible that Michael is on drugs? '
我打给他的律师问 迈克尔是不是在吸毒?
Because l couldn't imagine it. Michael never did anything like that.
我完全无法想象 迈克尔从来不碰那种东西
Michael never admitted to anybody that he had a problem with drugs.
迈克尔从未跟任何人坦承 自己有用药的问题
He was totally aloof.
他变得疯疯癫癫的
Those of us that did know, and tried to help,he just eliminated.
知情的人都曾尝试帮助他 可是他没有接受